157

I pulled up into my parents driveway and we hurried out the car. There was like four police cars and two ambulances. "Dad- oh damn." I said as paramedics rolled two guys to the ambulances. "Y/n over here!" Dad yelled from where he was standing. We rushed over. Mom was sitting on the stairs with Nicholas. I started freaking out cause Nicholas had blood on him. "Dad I thought you said they were ok." I said.

"Y/n calm down. It's not his blood." He reassured me. I nodded and rubbed my hand down my face. "Baby take a deep breath." Amber whispered and rubbed my back. "What happened?" I asked once I calmed down. "I'll let Nicholas explain." Dad told me. We all looked at Nicholas who smiled at me. "Mami and I were cooking in the kitchen. Then all of a sudden we heard the back door window shadow. So we were going to sneak out the front door. But one of the guys came in and grabbed mami." Nicholas explained.

"So I grabbed a knife and stabbed him before he hurt mami and the baby. Then the other one came in when he heard his friend scream. So I snuck up behind him and stabbed him. Then mami and I tied them up and called the cops." Nicholas said. I was shocked but also proud of him. "Nick you did all of that?" I asked with a smile. He giggled and nodded. "Yeah cause I'm a man." He said and flexed his muscles. "You definitely are a man." Amber said and ruffled his hair.

"They got in by climbing the tree that overlaps the fence. I'm cutting that shit down tomorrow. So I need you up tomorrow to help me clip the branches. I want it done as soon as possible." Dad  told me. "I'll definitely be there." I said. "Alright we are done here. We had some people clean up the blood. So it's like nothing ever happened." A officer said. Dad and I shook his hand and he left. "Y/n?" I turned around to see my mom nervously playing with her fingers.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Do you think we could talk? Please." She asked me. I looked at Amber who nodded at me. "Yeah mom. Let's go inside."

A/n~and y'all thought it was a trick.

~Paradise