7

"Y/n! Baby come on!" I called from the bottom of the stairs. We are getting ready to the eat pizza. Y/n really wanted pizza. So today we all are going to go eat some. "Coming!" She yelled. The girls wanted to get to know her more so this is a great opportunity. Y/n held on the railings as she came down. Her shoes in her other arm. "Do you need some help with your shoes?" Normani asked once she got down the stairs. "No tank 'ou! No tank 'ou!" Y/n said and pushed her hands away. Normani backed up with her hands raised.

"Ok ok. I'll let you do it." Mani said. "Y/n is very independent. She won't ask for help unless she needs it. I tried to help her get dress earlier but she cried and kept saying no thank you." I told them. "Cause she's a big girl." Ally said. Once Y/n finished tying her shoes we walked out the house. I opened the back door to my car and Y/n got in. I closed the door since she knows how to strap herself in the car seat. The girls got in and I started the car. "Ready nugget?" I asked. "Ready!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow people found out we were going to eat pizza. Now there are paparazzi outside snapping pictures of us. "No tank 'ou." Y/n whined. She was trying to get them to stop taking pictures of her. She was about to cry too. I handed some shades I got for her to Dinah. "Look little bit. Do what I do." Dinah handed her the glasses. "Put on your shades and flip your hair. They're only taking pictures cause they know you're cute." Dinah told her.

"I not cute. I butiful." Y/n said putting on her glasses and flipping her hair. "There you go baby. Now let's be beautiful together. Can I get you out?" Dinah asked but she shook her head. "No. I want Awwy." Y/n said. "Yay!" Ally cheered and got out. "Your mean. You never let me hold you." Dinah said playfully and pouted. "Don't be cry baby." Y/n said and stuck her tongue out. Dinah gasped. "I'm not a baby." Dinah said. "Yes you is." Y/n said as Ally got her out. As we went in Dinah and Y/n kept playfully arguing with each other.

When we got seated they began asking Y/n questions. "How old are you Y/n/n?" Mani asked. "I two." Y/n said as she held up three fingers. I showed her the correct way. "Ohh... your a big girl." Mani said. "When's your birthday?" Ally asked. "April 26." She told her as she played with a napkin. "What do you like to do?" Mani asked. "Sotter!" Y/n said excitedly. "You like to play soccer. We gone have to play one day." Mani said. "Yay! We play Sotter." Y/n said and clapped her hands.

"Lauren what race is she?" Dinah asked. "Surprisingly she's African American and Cuban." I told her. "Nice. She even has green eyes like you. If I didn't know y'all adopted her I would've thought she's was yours." Dinah said. "So when are your parents meeting her and when are you telling the fans?" Ally asked. "My family is meeting her next week and I'm telling the fans now. Can you please take us a picture Dinah?" I told them. Dinah nodded and took out her phone. She sent me the picture. It was of me feeding Y/n and Y/n was feeding me. "I'm just going to say mommy and daughter. I'll let them argue online until I feel like explaining.

(Pretend it's at the pizza place.)
@ laurenjauregui

Mommy and daughter

Mommy and daughter.

~Paradise

Edited