59

I was having the time of my life at this party. Andrew and I on a table dancing with our shirts off. No we weren't drunk. Just letting lose and having fun. I don't die by Joyner and Chris Brown playing. "Get down babe!" Skylar said over the music for the thousandth time. I groaned and jumped down. She glared at me. "What?" I asked with a smirk. "Put your shirt back. All these girls are staring at you." She hissed before glaring at a group of girls. "Their cute too." I mumbled. Sky punched me in my chest. I hunched over as the air was knocked out of me. "I'm sorry. I'll put my shirt on." I said and put my shirt back on.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and walked off. "Wait I was kidding. I'm only focused on you princess." I said. I grabbed her arm to stop her from going any further. "I guess... since you called me princess." Sky said with a blush. "Y/n!" Amber shouted as she ran to me. "What?" I asked confused. "Your dads here." She said. My eyes widened. "What? How'd he find me?" I asked and ran my fingers through my messy hair. "Wait. He didn't know you were coming?" Sky and Amber asked. "I may have lied and snuck out." Skylar smacked my arm. "Why would you do that?" She asked.

"I'm sorry ok. I just wanted to get out the house." I said. Skylar sighed and shook her head. "Let's go before he comes in." She said. I nodded and we all went out the house. Luckily Andrew some how appeared with us. I went to say something but my dad held up his hand. "Don't. Just get in the car." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck were you thinking Y/n!? Sneaking out! Really!?" Mom yelled in anger. I sat on the couch and rolled my eyes. "I wonder why I snuck out." I said. "You and this attitude gots to stop little girl. Why are you attacking like this?" She asked. I looked at her in disbelief. "Why am I acting like this? Really mom? Like you don't know." I scoffed. "Oh I know why. It's because of Skylar. She's a bad influence on you. Now you've started sneaking out because of her. Don't think I don't know about the little dates y'all have gone on. Matter of fact I don't want you seeing her again." She said.

"What!? I didn't sneak out for Sky or because she told me to. I snuck out because you won't let me do anything. You keep me locked up in this damn house. It's like you don't even trust me anymore." I said. Her face softened up. "It's not like that Y/n." Mom said and tried to reach out to me. But I moved out of her reach. She looked hurt but I was more hurt. "Than what's it like mom? Please tell me." I asked. "It's nothing. I just want to spend time with you." She said. "Stop lying mom! What's the truth? Tell me. What did I do wrong?" I was tired of this game or whatever she was playing.

"I'm scared! I'm scared ok!" She finally said. "Of what?" I asked. "Of you getting hurt again. Me being across the world and you getting beat up. That's why I've been keeping you home. Cause I don't want my baby to get hurt again." She said as tears fell down her cheeks. "See that's the thing mom. Nobodies hurt since. The only person who's hurting me now is you." I said before turning on my heels and walking out the house.

A/n~ I felt like shit earlier.

~Paradise

Edited