62

"Y/n come on. We really need to go." Demi said from outside the bathroom door. "I'm still peeing!" No I wasn't. The longer I stayed in here the longer it took to get home. "No your not. You flushed like twenty minutes ago." She said. "Well... well I'm beating my meat." I said. "Oh my gosh! Don't tell me that!" She said as Kehlani laughed. "Come on kid. We don't have all day." Kehlani said and knocked on the door. "Fine." I unlocked the door and finally walked out.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?" She said and pinched my cheeks. "Let's get married." I said. "No thanks. I'm not going to jail for you. Besides I'm already going to marry Demi." She said. "I didn't want you no ways." I said and walked out the hotel room. That's a lie. Once we got in the car we left. "I'm going to stop and get us some food." Kehlani said as she drove down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it to my house. "Let's get this over with." I mumbled. I got out the car and slowly followed the two adults to the porch. Demi knocked and the door quickly swung open to reveal Dinah. "Oh my gosh! I'm so glad your ok." She said and pulled me into a tight hug. "I told you I was fine." I said and awkwardly patted her back. "Y/n!" I heard before I was attacked by a group hug. "Yeah I'm fine. Now can y'all get off?" I asked.

"What the hell is wrong with you running off like that?" Nana asked and smacked the back of my head. "I was upset." I said as I rubbed the spot she hit. "I was upset." She mocked me. She tried to stay mad but a smile started to appear on her face. "But I'm glad your back and ok." She said. "But never do this again." My dad said and placed his hands on my shoulder. "Got it?" He tightened his grip on my shoulders but not to tight. "Aye! Ok I got it." I said and shrugged him off.

"Y/n?" I sighed and looked to the stairs to where my mom was standing. "Can I talk to you please?" She asked. I nodded and followed her to my room.

A/n~ soooo... I'm sitting on the toilet while my water is running and taking a shit. Then my sister walks in to tell me something. Thought she'd leave? Yeah me too. But she sat her ass down at the door and we just talked. The whole. I even got in the tub. She was still there. Then she moved. Continued to talk till I was done.

~Paradise

Edited