67

Am I nervous? Yes. Am I scared? Yes. Why? Because what if they send me away to some crazy place. Although they may not but still. What if they do? Or put me me on tons of medication. "We're here." Dad said as we pulled up to the building. Mom turns around and looks at me. Giving me a sympathetic smile. "Please don't look at me like that." I said. "Sorry. Look I just want you to know that I love you. Please try and open up with them." She said. "It's a girl right?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah. I made sure it was a woman." She said.

I nodded and opened the door. "Well I guess I should go on now." I got out and closed the door. "We love you nugget." She said. "I love y'all too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do I talk about?" I asked. "Whatever you want to talk about first. Your choice." She said. "How about we don't talk." I suggested. She chuckled and shook her head. "Sorry but that's not what I'm here for. In order to get to source of the problem you have to talk about what's bothering you. Not hold it in." She said. "How about you and I get to know each other first." She said. "Ok. Tell me about yourself and I'll do the same." I said. She crossed her legs and leaned back in her seat.

"Well my name is Kayla. I'm twenty seven and I have a seven year old son." She said. "Um I'm Y/n, thirteen, and I have a girlfriend." I said. "Aww... what's her name?" Kayla asked. "Her names Skylar." I said with a smile. "Ohhh... you look like you love her." She said. "What? I don't think that's it." I said nervously.

"Whatever you say." She said before an alarm went off. "Looks like our hour is up. Come back tomorrow. Same time. Well actually start then. So be ready." She said. "I have a question for you." I said. "What is it?" She asked. "Have you experienced cutting or know someone who did?" I asked and she nodded. "I used to get bullied growing up and started doing it. That's why I work here. So I can help others." I nodded and stood up. "Ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow." I said before leaving.

~Paradise

Edited