73

"How?!" I screamed. Skylar and I have a been playing on my PS4 all day. Right now we are playing 2k 29. For some reason she's winning. She never wins. "I've been practicing." She said and flipped her hair. "No! I'm not going down like this." I said pausing the game and restarting it. Usually I hate when people do that but I'm kinda salty right now. "Oh my gosh! This is the twelfth time you've restarted the game." Sky said as she laughed. "I don't care. I'm not losing to you." I said.

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked. I glared at her. "Yes!" I said in frustration. I screamed again when she won tip off. "Oh my gosh. Y'all see what I have to deal with?" Mom said to her phone. I'm pretty sure she's on live. "Let's go!" I said when I finally made a shot. But Sky ended shooting on me again. Her thirty to my five. Today's just not my day.

When the game finally finished I chunked my remote across the room. Pretty sure it broke from how hard I threw it. "I hate this freaking game!" I yelled. I huffed and crossed my arm. "Don't worry babe. I can give you lessons." Sky said. I was going to argue back but I noticed her remote wasn't on. Then I saw my dad trying to hide another remote that was on. "You cheater!" I said. "I- it was his idea." Sky said and pointed at my dad.

I ran and tackled my dad off the couch. Mom quickly jumping out the way. "Apologize." I said as we wrestled. "I ain't got to do shit." He said. I lifted his shirt up and smacked his chest as hard as I could. "Ahhhh!" He yelled in pain. "Apologize!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is why I tell y'all to be more careful when you two wrestle." Mom scolded us. She handed my dad a ice pack for the hand mark I left on his chest. Then she wrapped my hand up. I think I sprained it. "If it's still bothering you tomorrow we'll go get it checked out. But for now we'll wait." She told me. "Now you two be careful. Y/n go get dressed. Amber and Andrew's dad will be on his way to get you." She said. I nodded as she walked out. "Same time tomorrow?" Dad asked. "You got it dude." We both jumped off the counter and we our separate ways. I went to my room to get ready to go to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened to your wrist?" Mr Smith asked. "Oh my dad and was wrestling earlier." I told him. "He must have went to rough on you?" He asked. "Nah. We both play really rough." I told him and he nodded. "They do. She left her hand mark on his chest." Sky said. I nodded with a proud smile. After eating a snack and talking we decided to get in the water.

"How's it going with your therapist Y/n?" Andrew asked. "It's going good. Kayla says I'm doing great. I just got to talk about my problems more and not hold them in." I told them. "That's great. I'm so proud of you." Amber said. "Soon I won't have to go anymore." I said. "Oh Andrew and I want to invite you two to our birthday party." Amber said. "When is it?" I asked. "Next week on April 24." Andrew said. "Really? Mine is on the 26." I told them.

"How come we didn't know that." Amber said. I shrugged. "Well y'all can come to mine too. Then y'all can meet all of Fifth Harmony." I told them. "Let's not forget all of your god mothers. She has a lot." Sky said. "Who are they?" Amber asked. "Oh it's just Normani, Rihanna, Hasley, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, and Beyonce. They basically fought each other for the spot. But then I suggested they all just share the spot. No big deal." I told them.

"No big deal! All my idols are your god mothers." Amber said with wide eyes. "I sometimes forget your famous." Andrew said. "I sometimes forget my underwear." I said. "What?" They asked confused. "What?" I repeated. "Ok... Amber can I talk to you?" Sky asked. Amber nodded and they both swam off. "What do you think they are going to talk about?" Andrew asked me. "I don't know." I said.

As we waited we started play fighting each other. Trying to push each other's head under water. "Wait. Where'd the girls go?" Andrew asked. I looked around and didn't see them. "Where could they hav-ahhhh!!!" I screamed as my trunks were yanked off. "What happen-ahhhhhh!!!" Now Andrew screamed. Skylar and Amber can up laughing. "I would've never did this if the water was clear. Luckily it isn't." Amber said. "Mission accomplished." Sky said. They high five and swam away laughing. I quickly snatched my shorts and put them back on. Andrew doing the same. "Why do we hang out with them?" Andrew asked. "I have no idea."

A/n~back in Mississippi. Longer chapter for you all.

~Paradise

Edited