108

Y/n's POV

"I brought your friends." Dinah said as she walked in the room. She's been staying with me since I've been in the hospital. She doesn't admit it but everyone knows she's just scared to leave my side. It's cute tho. Since I didn't really get a chance to talk to Andrew and Amber yesterday Dinah went to get them today. She even brought Caitlin with her. You may be wondering where she was. She had things going on with family. "Y/n! I'm so glad your ok." Amber said before running over and hugging me. I winced as she tightened her grip on me. "The idea is to get better. Not worser." I told her.

She quickly backed up and blushed form embarrassment. "Sorry. I just messed your ugly face." She said. "I missed you too. I missed all of you." I told them. Caitlin came over and hugged me. Then Andrew ruffled my hair. "So what damage did the bullets cause?" Caitlin asked. I sighed and shook my head. "A lot." I said. "One went in my left arm. But the other hit my spine. Which left me paralyzed. Temporary tho." I explained.

"Aww... poor baby. Come here." Amber said and hugged me into her breast. "Oh I definitely feel better." I said snuggling closer to them. "Ok... get off my sister." Andrew said and pulled her away. I laughed and sat back. "So... where's Skylar? I expected her to show up." I asked. I'm sure Amber knows. "Oh she came after you got out of surgery. But she thought it would be best if she didn't come. She doesn't want to start any drama. I told her it wouldn't but she wouldn't change her mind for anything." Amber said.

"Oh... well what do y'all want to do?" I asked. "Oh I brought this new card game and thought we should play." Caitlin said with a squeal. She pulled out the deck and placed them on my bed in between my legs. "I'm down. Let's play." I said. "Yeah I play too." Andrew said. "Dinah!" I called and threw my phone case at the girl who was taking selfies. "What?" She asked. "Come play with us." I said and poked my lip out. "Fine. Only cause I'm bored."

A/n~hey everybody👋🏾 oh get ready for a time skip.

~Paradise