141

I shoved Skylar off of me and wiped my lips. As if they stung or something. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked in anger. "Y/n tell me you felt what I felt in that kiss." She said. "Was I suppose to feel something? Cause I most definitely felt nothing." I told her. A tear fell down her cheek. But at this point I could care less. What she just did was wrong on so many levels. I looked at my phone and saw Amber texted me. She told me Andrew and her had pulled up.

"Look Skylar I don't have feelings for you anymore. What we had is in the past now. Maybe we could've been together now but you fucked that up. I've moved on and you should too. I'm sorry but this- us isn't happening again." I said. "I understand. I'm sorry I kissed you." Skylar said and wiped her face. "You damn right your sorry. Putting your lips on my girl. Who do you think you are?" I turned around with wide eyes and saw Amber glaring at Skylar.

"Amber before yo-" I started but she cut me off. "To late. Now shut up Y/n." I instantly shut my mouth and let her talk. "See I was nice enough to let you be friends with Y/n. I would've said no but I didn't want to seem like an overprotective girlfriend. But now I'm thinking I should've. Don't you think?" Amber said. "Amber I'm sorry. But this is supposed to be me and Y/n. Not you and her." Skylar said. In a blink of an eye Amber slapped Skylar. Not just a soft slap. I mean she almost knocked out her teeth.

"Oh shit." I looked behind me and saw Andrew standing with a bag of chips. "Want some?" He asked and I shook my head. I went to stop the argument that was still going but he stopped me. "Skylar I was nothing but respectful of you and Y/n's relationship. I never once tried to come in between you two. No matter how jealous I got. But you showed no respect whatsoever. All you've done was try to slowly get her to break up with me." Amber said.

"Oh shut up bitch." Skylar said. It was like something in Amber snapped. She grabbed Skylar by her hair and swung her to the ground. Then getting in top of her and punching her repeatedly. They rolled around on the ground and repeatedly punched each. I jumped in and pulled Amber away. Andrew grabbed Skylar doing the same. "Let me go!" Amber scream and tried to kick her way out of my arms. "Skyler just leave." I said.

Skylar looked at me with sadness and heartbreak in her eyes. But she sighed and nodded. "Fine... I'll go." Andrew let her go and she got in her car leaving. "Baby are you ok?" I asked Amber. "Yeah... can we just go home?" She asked. I nodded and we all got in the car.

~Paradise