100

"Can you tell us what she was wearing at the time of her disappearance?" Officer Samatha asked. "A black hoodie, black sweatpants, and some red nike slides." I told her. She nodded as someone else took notes. "And what's her full name?" She asked. "Y/n M/n Cortez Alvarez Jauregui Williams." I told her. "You said she was talking out back with her father who she is meeting for the first time. I have a couple people out back looking for any type of clue. How long would you say the two were alone?" I shrugged and ran my hand through my hair.

"I don't know. Like twenty minutes. It wasn't long. Then we heard tires screeching and saw his car was. Including them." I told her. "Alright last question is what's the name of her father?" She asked. I sighed getting a frustrated. I just wanted them to find Y/n now. I know she'd never go with him. Ugh! "Lorenzo Alvarez." I told him and saw her freeze a little.

She took out her tablet and pulled something up. "Is this the Lorenzo you're talking about?" She asked and showed me a picture. Sure enough it was him. "Yes... that's him. Ok he must be a criminal for you to have a picture of him." I said. "Why don't you come down to the station tomorrow? I'll get started on this tonight and when you arrive I'll explain to you who he is." She said. "Alright. I guess that'll work." I said. "Ok I'll road up my people and we'll be gone very soon."

Y/n's POV

"Y'all are some of the stupidest kidnappers I've ever met." I said. "Listen her bitch. Whatever we say goes." Joe said. Apparently he helped Lorenzo kidnap me. "That's boss ass bitch to you sir." I said with a smirk. He  groaned and walked out the room. Yeah I've been annoying him ever since we got to... wherever we are. "Why don't we just take her back?" Joe asks as he walks in with my dad. He had a bag of snacks. "No Joe. What's the point of taking her just to take her back?" Lorenzo asked and rolled her eyes.

"Let me guess. Y'all are new at this kidnapping thing?" I asked and laughed. But they just ignored me. "Cause your child is annoying as fuck." He said. "If you didn't want me to be annoying then you shouldn't have taken me. Now you've got to deal with it." I said. "Here. Eat the chips and be quiet please." Lorenzo throw the bag to me. I caught it as the chains they put on me clanked. "No thank you?" He asked. "Now why would I thank you?"

A/n~ I should've been done with this two days ago but I was being so lazy. Thank Mandy-100 for bugging me to finish it. It would've been a while before y'all got this if she didn't.

Also... I had something else to say but I forgot. Oh well...

~Paradise