153

"It's about time my daughter finally showed up." Micheal said when he saw us walk in. "Dad I was here last week." Amber said. "I wasn't talking about you. I meant Y/n." He said and hugged me. I laughed as Amber scoffed. "That's why moms always been my favorite." She said and hugged her mom. "I'm only kidding. Get over her and hug your old man." After they hugged we all sat around the living room. "Where's Andrew stupid head at? I thought he was here." Amber asked.

"I'm right here sis." Andrew walked in the room and sat beside Amber. "Alright so what's the big news? Is it about you girls game?" Taylor, Ambers mom asked. "It's actually not. But the game is doing very well." I told them. "That's amazing. I'm proud of you two." Taylor said. "So what's the actual news?" Micheal asked. "What's let's play a game. We ask questions and you two answer." Her parents nodded.

I pulled out flash cards and slapped them against my hand. "Y'all came prepared." Andrew said. "Got to stay ready." I said. "Four questions and you have to get them all right. If not we're leaving and never coming back." Amber said. Her mom popped her neck and gave us a hard look. "Let's do this." She said. Amber took a card from me and turned so Andrew couldn't see it. "First question... what's my favorite color?" Amber asked. "Pink." Micheal said and she shook her head. "Tilts yellow like me." Taylor answered.

"You are correct. One point for mom." Amber said. "Next question. When did Amber and I have our first date?" I asked. "September 15, 2039." Taylor said while Micheal looked confused. "Yeah I knew that." He said. "Next question is what makes Y/n and I different?" Amber asked. "She has a dick." Micheal said and high five me. The guys and I laughed while the girls rolled their eyes. "Since I'm the only mature one I'll answer." Taylor said.

"Yes Micheal was right about her genitals. Y/n is more masculine while Amber is feminine. Y/n carry's sperm while Amber has eggs. Y/n is tall and Amber is short. Should I continue?" Taylor asked. "No need to mom." Amber said. "Now our last question to you both is..." I trailed off. They nodded and waited for me to speak. "Are you ready to become grandparents?" I asked. They had confused looks on their face until Ambers mom gasped.

"Are you?" Taylor asked. Amber laughed and nodded. "I am. I'm pregnant." Amber said. Then they both hugged and cried. So the guys and I left the room so they could talk. We went outside on the porch and sat. "First congrats." Micheal said and shook my hand. "Now I'm going to make a whole speech cause I trust you with my daughter. All I ask is you take care of my daughter and grandchild." He said. "Of course. I'll protect them with my life. I promise." I said. "And all I ask is for you to pull out next time." Andrew said making us laugh.

A/n~y'all ready for Lauren's and Ty's reactions?

~Paradise