137

"Woah!!" Nick and I screamed as we rode the rollercoaster. Soon it ended and we got off. "That was awesome!" Nicholas said excitedly as he punched the air. "So I'm guessing your having fun?" I asked with a smirk. "I'm having an amazing time. I wanted to come here again but mom said no cause I was in school still." He told me. I smiled at how happy he was and snuck a picture of him. "Can we get some food? I'm hungry again." He asked. "Boy I thought you'd never ask. I been hungry." I said and went to get something to eat. It's not like we ate before. It's just an hour of running around and riding rides makes you hungry again.

Nicholas got Mickey waffles. While I got a Mickey pretzel with cheese to dip it in. "Smile Nick." I said as I held up my phone. He smiled with a waffle between his teeth. I took it and sent it to my mom. "Who'd you send it to?" He asked. "I sent it to mom. She wanted lots of pictures." I told him. "Hey Y/n..." he said trailing off. "What's up?" I asked. "That's stupid. Can I ask another question?" He asked. "Go ahead." I said and took a bite out of my pretzel. "So I know Amber is your girlfriend. Are you gonna marry her?" He asked making me choke on my pretzel.

"Where'd that question come from?" I asked after I took a sip of my drink. "Well mom and dad have been talking about getting married now. I was just wondering since you two have been together for a long time." He said. "Well mom and dad was supposed to be married when I was a teenager." I said. "Why didn't they then?" He asked. "Because they were busy a lot. Dad went to jail at one point cause he's stupid. So they just put it off. I guess they just forgot." I said.

"Can you have a baby? I won't to be an uncle." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Dude... no..." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Because I don't a kid money. Can I at least finish my game first and make some money." I said and he smacked his teeth. "Pussy." He mumbled. My jaw dropped. "Who you here that from!?" I asked in shock. "Dinah called mom one cause she wouldn't make her food." He said. "Mom will kill you if she hears you say that." I said. "Don't tell her I said it. Please!" He begged. "Clean my room and we have a deal." I said and held out my hand. He sighed and shook it. "Fine. It's a deal."

~Paradise