138

Two months later

"So what's with all this food anyways?" I asked Skylar as we walked back to her house. Well her parents house. "My mom invited family over. Tomorrow we are having a small family reunion type thing." Skylar said. "Are you excited?" I asked. "Kinda but I have to share my room with the kids." She said and groaned. "That sucks. I'm glad my mom doesn't make me do that." I said. When walked up the steps of the house and went in. We were alone since her parents were shopping. So we just put everything away.

"You being here kinda brings back memories. Doesn't it?" She said. I nodded and put cans on the shelf. "Yeah it kinda does. After school eating all the snacks." I said. Some memories worse than others. "I may be over stepping my boundaries but... do you ever miss us?" She asked and twirled her fingers. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean like in what we had before everything turned to shit between us." Skylar explained.

"Our friendship but if I'm honest not the relationship." I told here. She slightly frowned but quickly put on a smile. "Yeah exactly. We were always together having fun or just chilling." She said. I nodded and looked at my phone. Amber texted me and asked to come over. Of course I said yes. "Hey Skyler I got to get going." I said. She smiled and nodded. "Alright. I'll see you another time." She said. I gave her a hug and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe! I missed you!" Amber yelled and jumped in my arms. "Hey princess. How are you?" I asked and pecked her lips a few times. "Good. Even better now that your here." She said. I walked us over to her couch and sat down. "So what have you been up too?" She asked. "I was hanging out with Skylar. Also I'm telling you this cause I'm not dumb. She asked if I missed what we used to have. I said I missed the friendship but by her frown I knew she wanted me to say relationship." I told her. "Well thank you for telling me. I'm not going to tell you to stop being friends with her. Just don't let her get to close to what's mine." Amber said and kissed me. "I would never do that." I said. She smiled and stood up. I realized there was a twister mat on the floor. "Let's play twister. Each time you fall you take off a piece of clothing until your naked. Wanna play?" Now do I even have to say what my answer was.

A/n~ everyone is coming tomorrow and my cycle decides to make an appearance after being a week late.

~Paradise

These are everyone's ages.

Lauren:45
Ty:56
Y/n:23
Nicholas:8
Amber:23
Andrew:23
Skylar:23