139

"Look at them." Andrew said as we stared at our girlfriends who were across the room. They peek at us and started giggling. "They're talking about us. I already know it." I said. "Probably saying that you're ugly." Andrew said. "What you mean ugly. Your twin is dating me." I said. "Exactly my point. She's dating you." I laughed and shook my head. "Whatever man. Let's just play this game." We started the game on the tv and began playing.

After a while the game was almost over. We were playing fifa and I was loosing by a lot. I'm not that good at this game. "I win!" Andrew cheered. I huffed and slapped his controller out his hand. "Don't be mad baby." Amber said and sat behind me. She wrapped her arms around my neck from behind. "He cheating. I'm usually good at that game." I said. "Baby your never good at that game." She said. "They didn't need to know that." I whined.

"I'm sorry. Next time I'll lie for you." She said and took my phone. Andrea took Andrews and the two went back to the couch they were at. "Aye! What you doing?" Andrew asked and tried to take his phone back. Andrea just laughed and kicked her legs up. "What's it look like." She said sarcastically. "You got something to hide Andrew?" I teased. "No but she always texts my mom weird things." He said. When he couldn't get his phone back he sat back down.

"Your just ok with her having your phone?" He asked me. I look at my girlfriend who was taking pictures. "I don't care. All she'll do is take pictures. If I'm lucky I'll get a new nude from her." I said with a smirk. Andrew gave me a blank stare before pointing at the door. "Go home." He said making me laugh. "Andrew don't pretend Andrea doesn't send you nudes too." Amber said.

"But your my sister. I don't want to know about what you do sexually." He said as gagged. "Here babe." Amber tossed me her phone as she tried not to laugh. "What did you do?" I asked. "I texted your mom." I furrowed my eyebrows. I checked and saw that she told my mom to eat my ass. "Babe come on. You should've told Dinah that." I groaned but still smiled. "Where's the phone in that? Besides you and Dinah always play like that." She said.

My phone dinged and I saw my mom texted.

My moms a witch: no thank you. I'd rather your dad eat mine😉

Me: MOM NO! THAT WASN'T EVEN ME!! THAT WAS AMBER

My moms a witch: sounds like something you'd send. Remember the bikini picture you sent me

Me: OMG! I'm leaving now. You've said way to much

"See what you did babe. Now my mom told me my dad eats her nasty ass." I said and threw my phone back to her. "Well you shouldn't have texted her." She said. "But you- I'm getting something to drink." I said and went to the kitchen. "I love you!!" Amber shouted. "I love you too!!"

A/n~ my uncle was high last night. Come to find out he smoked weed and took shrooms. We took family pictures too. Now all six kids are staying while they're parents went home cause they got to work. So far it's been good except earlier I had a bad headache I cried in the kitchen.

How was y'all Christmas?

~Paradise