162

Lauren and Ty's cake on the left. Amber and yours on the right.

"Jailynn what's up sis?" I hugged my sister. Today we were having a double gender reveal. "Hey sis. Nothing much except my little sister is about to have a sister. What happened to pulling out?" She asked. "What the fuck. Tete Angel and grandma asked me the same thing." I told her. "Seriously tho. What happened to that?" She asked again. "Look things got good and nasty. Then I hit the jackpot." I told her. Jailynn made a disgusted face. "Jeez I asked why you didn't pull out not how it happened." She said and punched me.

"I'm going to go talk to your girl. Hopefully she has better sense than you." I laughed as she walked away. "Come baby daddy. We're about to play a game." Dinah said and pulled me by my arm. "What's the game?" I asked when we stopped in the backyard . "There's twenty balloons on that board. Five of us are playing and we each get four darts. Each ballon is filled with paint. The most pink or blue to come out means someone's having a boy or girl." She explained.

"Ok who's first?" I asked. "Since it's your first kid you go first." She said. I threw my first dart and blue paint came out. The second balloon I popped was pink paint. Once everyone threw their darts their was more pink popped. "Looks like someone's having a girl. Maybe even both."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright everyone it's time to find out the genders!" My mom called out. Amber and I stood behind our cake. My parents behind theirs. "Is everyone here?" She asked. "We're all here." Ally said. "Alright mom y'all go first." I said. She nodded and grabbed the knife. I tried to peek and see what it was but I couldn't see. "And we're having..." she trailed off and pulled the slice out. "A GIRL!" Everyone cheered and Dinah somehow had a cowbell.

"Our turn!" Amber said excitedly and grabbed our knife. "Hurry your slow ass up." Dinah shouted. "I have a knife in my hand." Amber said pointing it at her. Dinah jumped and hid behind her wife. "Alright let's find out this gender." I said. Amber started cutting the cake. Then she slowly pulled it out and placed it on a plate. "IT'S A BOY!"

"Are you going to cry?" Mom asked with her phone up. "What? No. An eyelash just fell in." I said turning and wiping my eyes quickly. "Awe babe... it's ok to cry." Amber said wrapping her arms around my neck. Mine around her waist. "I wasn't. My eyes just got watery." I said. "I thought it was an eyelash?" She teased. "It was watery from the eyelash." I told her. "Mhm... we'll see if you're this tough when our little prince is born." She said leaning in. "Yeh we'll see." I said and pressed our lips together. "Ya nasties!"

~Paradise