8

It's time for Y/n to meet my parents. Her and I are getting dressed. I'm in my room while she's in her room getting ready with Normani. I put on my red sweater that said 'wanted' across the front. A black skirt and some black converses.

After getting dressed I walked to Y/n's room

After getting dressed I walked to Y/n's room. When I got in there she was putting on her jacket. "Who you trying to impress?" I asked the small girl. "My girlfriend." She simply said. "Get yo I is daughter Lauren." Mani said giggling at the girl. "Your girlfriend? Who is this girlfriend of yours?" I asked. "Toe on. You 'eet her." Y/n said. She grabbed her glasses off her dresser before grabbing my hand and pulling me out.

(Y/n outfit)

When we got to the living room Y/n stopped

When we got to the living room Y/n stopped. Y/n put on her glasses and kicked her foot up on the wall. "Hey girlfriend." Y/n said. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. "There you go lil bit. Claim your girl." Dinah said recording the girl. "You didn't introduce me to your girlfriend nugget." I said. "Oh yeah. Toe on." She said. "Don't you mean come one?" I asked. "Yeah. Toe on." She repeated herself. "'eet my girlfriend Awwy. Awwy meet mommy." Y/n introduced us. I gasped when Y/n called me mommy. That was the first time she called me that. "We go now?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah let's go." I said smiling hard as fuck. My cheeks hurt. "Aww look at that smile." Mani said making me blush. "Shut up." I whined. "Now get your daughter. Y/n is trying to steal my girl from me." Mani said. Yes Normally is real. "No! Her mine now!" Y/n yelled. "Says who?" Normani asked. "Me!" This was to funny. Y/n was so serious about this. "Toe on girlfriend. Let's go." Y/n said grabbing Ally's hand and pulling her up. Then leading her out the room. "Looks like you just lost your girlfriend to a two year old. Shame." Dinah said.

On the ride to my parents house Y/n made Ally sit next to her. Dinah sit next to Ally. Then Normani in the front with me. "I want my girlfriend back." Normani said. "Be quiet." Y/n said then shushed her. "You don't tell me what to do." Mani said and turned around so she could see her. "I 'ust did." Y/n said. "You want a whooping?" Mani asked. "Shhh... 'rown 'olks talking." Y/n said.

"You're not even grown. You can't even reach the top shelf." Mani said. "You can't 'ven 'row yo edges back." Y/n said making us burst out laughing. "I have edges thank you." Mani said. "Not enough."

A/n~ok so I see you all want no drama and for it to stay happy. But someone gave me a suggestion for a little drama. It's not to bad that it'll hurt Y/n. So I'm going to do that but keep it happy.

~Paradise

Edited