82

"What's up with you and Skylar?" Amber asked me. I shrugged as we walked through the school. "Honestly I have no idea. We were doing fine up in till the end of last month." I told her. "Hmmmm...I don't know if this may have something to do with it but she's been hanging out with Tony a lot lately. I'm pretty sure that's who she's been texting too." Amber said. "Really now?" I said and thought. "Look I'm not trying to come in between you too but I thought you should know." She said. "No it's ok. I trust Skylar. I just don't trust Tony." I told her.

"Me neither. But Skylar's headed your way. I'll see you later." Amber patted my back before leaving. Waving to Skylar as they passed by each other. "Hey." Sky said once she stopped in front of me. "Hi." I said. "I haven't seen you in a few days. I missed you." She said and hugged me. "I've been working. Some of the employees were out sick and they needed me to work more." I told her. "Oh um... come with me." She said. I nodded and followed her outside and away from everyone.

"What's up?" I asked. "Well first..." she trailed off. She got on her toes and kissed me. "Ok now I want to apologize to you for ignoring you when we were supposed to be spending time together. I was being completely rude and insensitive towards you. And I'm sorry for that. I should've put my phone down when you came in the room. Can you please forgive me?" Sky said.

"I guess I could. But you got to make it up to me first." I told her and she started to smirk. "Come over tonight and I got you." She said and winked. "I'll be there." I said. She smiled and pecked my cheek. "Alright then. Now let's get to class before the bell rings."

A/n~ short? I know. But I have another chapter on the way.😏🤫

~Paradise

Edited