42

"So how'd you become friends with Amber? I don't think I've ever asked." Sky asked me. We were at my house now. We've already changed into our bathing suits. Sky had on a two piece. But she had a crop top and shorts on over it. I had on my some trunks that said "Taylor Gang". My dad made me some custom ones. Then I had on a black bikini top. "Um when Issac and Crystal started physically harming me she stepped in in helped. That was a few weeks ago when she first started coming to our school." I explained.

Sky gave me a sad look. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked somewhat hurt for not knowing. "I didn't want you to worry about me. I wanted to handle it myself." I said. She groaned and put her head in her hands. Then she sniffled. I knew she was on the verge of crying. "I wish I knew so I could've helped. I wish I wasn't so damn oblivious all the time. I always find out at the last minute and I hate that about myself. So stupid." Sky scolded herself.

I moved to sit by her and wrapped my arms around her for comfort. "Sky you're not stupid." I said. "Yeah I am. Just about everyone knew but me." She said. "Amber and Andrew didn't know. Y'all can be stupid together." I joked trying to cheer her up. Which it did. She giggled and shoved me away. But I quickly wrapped my arm back around her. "But on the for real you're not stupid. Oblivious to a lot of things but not stupid." I said. "But it's annoying." Sky let out a sigh. "Yeah I'm sure it is. But I think it's cute." Sky looked up at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked confused. "So you think I'm cute, huh?" She asked. My eyes widened and I became nervous. "W-what? Um I m-mean yeah... your beautiful. I mean your cute but..." I stopped and sighed. Why would you stutter Y/n? Dumbass. "Y/n chill." She said giggling. She had a faint blush on her cheeks. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Don't worry." She said before locking eyes with me. "It was kinda cute." I felt me my cheeks heat up. Is it hot in here? I feel hot. It feels like what a volcano would feel like. Is a volcano this hot? No this is hell. Oh holy she's leaning in. What do I do? Lean in duh.

I slowly leaned in as well. But before anything could happen the doorbell rang making us jump apart. I cleared my throat. "That must be Amber and Andrew." I said. "Yeah it must be." She said flustered. Both of our faces were bright red. "Um... I'll go get that. I'll be back." I said. I stood up tripping over my feet and the side of the couch. I chuckled nervously before going to the door. What the hell just happened? I've got to talk to Dinah about this.

A/n~Tell me why he sagging both his pants and shorts? Why?🤔🧐🤦🏾‍♀️

Also I meet this puppy today. I think he was a puppy. He's four years old. But I don't know how old that would be in dog years. 🤷🏾‍♀️

~Paradise

~Paradise

Edited