136

"Y/n are you done working yet?" Nicholas asked from the doorway. Today I was working alone. Amber is sick at home. "Not yet. I'll be done in an hour." I said not looking away from my papers. "Ugh! You never have time to hang out with me. You should've just stayed at college instead of coming back." He said and stomped off. I sighed and put my things away. Making sure I put my saved and turned off my computer. Then I got up to quickly go find my brother.

I stopped at the kitchen and looked but I only seen my mom. "Hola my baby." She said and kissed my cheek. "How's work?" She asked me. "It was great. Hey do you happen to know where Nick went off to?" I asked. "He may be upstairs. Why?" She handed me a freshly made cookie. "I think he's mad at me for working a lot. He wanted to hang out but I wasn't done working. Then he said I should've stayed at college instead of coming home." I told her. "He missed you while you were gone. That's all. How about you take him out today?" She suggested.

"Yeah I could do that. But where?" I asked. "Take him to Disney. I'll give you some money and y'all can go." She said. "Thanks mom. Your the best." I pecked her cheek and went to look for him. I looked everywhere and didn't see him. So I went up stairs and checked his room. He's door was cracked and I saw him throwing a ball against the wall. "Knock knock." I said and pushed the door open. "Go away Y/n. Don't you have work to do?" I nodded and sat beside him.

"I do but I'd rather spend time with my brother. I'm sorry I haven't spent time with you. I should've made time to hang out with you." I told him and pulled him into my side. "You don't have to say sorry. I know you were busy. I just wanted to hang out with you since you were done with school." He said. "I know. But I'm still sorry. How about we go hang out today? Just you and I." I asked. He smile up and me and nodded. "That'll be cool. When do we go?" He asked. "In a few mintiest. Get dressed and we'll go." I said. He jumped off his bed and took off his night shirt. I laughed and went to my room to change.

A/n~ I think we need some quality sibling time.

I tell my sister this chapter and the next all about Nicholas. Why she gone ask if he died

~Paradise