133

"Y/n. Mi hija wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and saw my mom seated beside me. "It's ten o'clock. You have to get ready for your first day of work." She said. "Good morning mom. Also you know I work from home." I told her before I slowly started grinning. "You ain't got to work, work-" I started singing but she interrupted me by smacking with my pillow. "Shut up. Now take a shower cause you stink. Then when you're done come down to eat." She said and tapped my butt.

"Ok I'll be down in a few." I said and laid back down when she walked out. A pillow smashed against my face before falling to the floor. "Up now. Rápido!" She said from the door with a smirk. I shook my head as she closed the door and got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slide up to the desk in my office and cut on the computer/monitor. Grabbed my papers I've been working on and some pencils. Mom designed me my own office at home. It was amazing. I had a place to work and relax all in one. And the best part is... "Oh my fucking gosh! It's awesome in here!" Amber is my assistant.

"You even have a mini fridge in here!" She squealed and grabbed herself a drink

"You even have a mini fridge in here!" She squealed and grabbed herself a drink. Then grabbing a pop-tart from the top. "Right. I just expected a desk and a computer. But mom went all out. Apparently this is my graduation gift." I told her. Amber walked over and kissed me. Then jumping on the couch. "All I got was cash." She said with a pout. "Yeah from just about everyone in your family." I said.

"Yeah well I want a mini fridge filled with food." She whined. "Whatever. You'll just eat my food anyways." She waved me off even though she knew it was true. "Let's get to work babe. This game will never get out if we keep going at this rate." Amber told me and grabbed her bag. "Alright. I'll get to working on the parts we've already done and work on the coding. Make sure everything is perfect. You do what you do best and draw. Then later we'll work on the plot and dialogue." I said. "First day of work kiss?" Amber asked and puckered her lips. I smiled and walked out to her. Planting a huge wet kiss on her lips. "Just like I like them." She said and giggled.

A/n~ so I went to see the new Spider-Man movie and my mom sis's we need to do the black power symbol with our fist and then do the hand motion like we throwing web. She calls it black spider 🕷

~Paradise