131

2 years later

I'm back at my dorm now. Working on my project that's due in a few days. I've been taking this game development for a year now. This is my last year taking it and last year before I get my bachelors. What I want to do when I finish college is start my own gaming business. I mean why not? I love to play video games and always wanted to make my own one day. Why not make a job out of it. But don't worry. I have a job on already Incase that doesn't work out.

"Hey Y/n." Kayla says as she walks in. "Hey? What are are you doing here?" I asked cause I thought she was at work. "I took the day off. I was sick the other night and just wanted to be on the safe side." She told me. I nodded. "Hey do you want to try out my game?" I asked her. She nodded and walked over. "Is this the project you were talking about?" She asked me. "Yes. I had to make a small mystery/horror game. So I made it to where you're trying to figure out who murdered your parents." I explained to her.

"That sounds fun." Kayla began playing the game. Everything looked to be running smoothly. But I'll still check over it to make sure everything is right. "This is great Y/n. I'm so proud of my best friend." She said and side hugged me. "Thanks. Now all I have to do is one last run through and I'm done." I grabbed my laptop from her and started. While she watched tv and ate snacks. "Hey babe." Amber said as she got back from class. Who is also my girlfriend of two years now.

"Hey mama. How was your day?" I asked. She pecked my lips a few times before going speed walking into my room. "Would've been good if I didn't have to take a shit." She yelled from the bathroom. "And you use my bathroom to drop your nukes in." I said thinking she didn't hear me. "Just for that I'm not spraying!" Amber joked. "Alright catch me in your bathroom after I eat!" I told her. "Y'all nasty as fuck." Kayla said not looking away from the tv.

"Says the girl who gets her ass ate." I said making her scoff. "Have you tried it? No!" She said. "And I ain't ever. I'm not trying to have booboo crumbs falling in my mouth creating shit pudding." I said. "What the heck did I just walk into?" Amber asked as she walked in the room drying her hands. "Kayla wants me to eat to ass." I said. "Eww!! Just so her breath can smell like shit when I kiss her. No thanks." Amber said. "Y'all some pussies."

A/n~ for real tho. I don't understand ho people eat ass. Like y'all ain't worried about booboo crumbs getting in your mouth. Then you gone have pudding in your mouth. Just ew!

~Paradise