5

"Can I get a hug?" Ty asked Y/n. Y/n looked at me. "It's ok. He won't hurt you." I said. She gave him a quick hug before scooting away. She's still trying to get use to him. I think it's because he's a male and because what happened to her. "I'll see you soon ok?" Y/n nodded. "Ok." She said. Ty was leaving cause he need to go home and pack. He's getting ready to go on tour. "See you later babe. Love you." He said and pecked my lips. "Love you too." I said.

He got up and left after saying goodbye to the girls. "Want to go see your new room?" I asked Y/n. A smile broke out on her face. "Yeah!" She squealed. That surprised me cause that's the loudest she's talked since she's got here. "Can we come too Y/n?" Ally asked. "Yeah!" She said. "Well let's go." I said standing. I tried to help her off the couch but she wouldn't let me. She turned on her stomach and slide off the couch. I ran but not to fast to her room. I slowed down on the stairs so she could keep up. Y/n giggled the whole way there.

"You ready nugget?" I asked as we stood in front of the door. She nodded excitedly. I opened up the door and she gasped. "Woah! 'his my room?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. Go look around baby." I told her. She ran in and the first thing she ran to was the soccer ball. Mrs Taylor told us she liked to play soccer. "Sotter 'all!" She She said and kicked it around. "You like your room?" I asked her. "'Es." She and continued to play.

"She's so cute." Ally said. "I can't wait to spoil her." Mani said. "Me too. I'm going to buy her the cutest outfits." Dinah said. "Come play 'uaren." Y/n said. "Ok. I'll play till it's time for dinner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinners ready!" Ally yelled. "Let's go eat nugget." Y/n ran and jumped on me. I quickly grabbed her before she fell. "A little warning next time." I placed her on my hip and walked downstairs with her. When we got in the kitchen I sat her down in a chair. I sat beside her. Plates with food were already set. "'This looks good Ally." I complemented the food. I looked over and Y/n was already half way done. She was making a mess too. But that's alright. "Is it good Y/n?" Dinah asked the little girl. "Es. It 'ood." Y/n said before eating the last of her food. "I have 'ore?" Y/n asked. "Dang girl. Two plates? I got full off my first plate." Mani said. "I still 'ungry." Y/n said. "Well ok. Let me see your plate." Mani grabbed her plate and began to make her another one.

~Paradise

Edited