66

"Mom I'm fine." I said for the millionth time. "No your not if you have to resort to cutting yourself." She said. "Yeah yeah. Whatever." I said. "Don't whatever me. This is serious Y/n. There's a reason you are cutting." Mom said. "Well maybe I just like the pain." I rolled my eyes. "What happened to talking things out? We just talked about this a few days ago." She said. "That was about you mom. Not me." I said. "I think you should see a therapist." Mom said. My eyes widened.

"Say what now?" I said shaking my head. "If your not going to talk to me about it maybe a therapist could help." She said. "Maybe I don't want help. Have you thought of that?" I asked. "Y/n please. I'm only doing this to help you." She said. I sighed and ran my hand over my face. "Fine. I'll go see a therapist." I said. She smiled and kissed my head. "Thank you. I'll talk to you later about it." She got up and walked out of my room.

I groaned loudly and punched my pillow. "Fuck!" I said in frustration. I put my head in my hands. There's just so much going on I just want to cry. But I'm not. A knock on the door caused me to quickly wipe my tears that we're trying to come out. "Uh come in." I said. The door slowly opened to reveal Skylar on the other side. "Oh hey." I said.

"Hey... I talked to your mom." She said. "I'm guessing she told you about..." I trailed off and pointed to my wrist. She nodded and gave me a sad smile. "Yeah she did. I'm not going to fuss at you cause I'm sure that's the last thing you need. I just want to know why you didn't come to me?" She asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. I thought I could handle things but I guess not." I told her. "Well how about I cheer you up. Look." She said.

Sky grabbed a bag from outside the door. Then came back and sat on my bed with me. "Ok I got all your favorite snacks, movies, and..." she trailed off and pulled out a controller. "I brought my controller so we can play Call of Duty." She said making me smile. "Thanks baby." I said. She leaned over and pecked my lips. "Anything for you."

A/n~ my aunt had a mammogram today cause the nurse thought she felt a lump. Good news is everything is normal.

~Paradise

Edited