6

I woke up in the middle of the night to crying. I immediately got up and ran to Y/n's room. When I got to her room I turned on the lights. She was sitting up crying while clutching onto her bear. "What's wrong babygirl?" I asked. I sat beside her and picked her up. Slowly rocking her to calm her down. "He 'urt me." She cried out. "It's ok baby. Nobody will hurt. I promise." I told her but she continued to cry. "Would you like to sleep with me?" I asked and she nodded. "Ok. Can you calm down please?" She nodded and wiped her eyes. "O-ok." She stopped crying. Hiccuping every now and then.

I got up and went back to my room. Making sure to turn the light off on the way out. I laid down in my bed. Y/n laid on my chest. Eventually she fell asleep and I did soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a warm wet feeling on me. "What the fuck is that?" I moved Y/n off me without waking her up. Then I realized she peed on me. "Damn it." I mumbled. I shook Y/n until she woke up. Which took a minute. She's a heavy sleeper. But she eventually woke up. "Come on nugget. Let's go take a bath." I told her. When she realized she peed on herself she started crying. "No spanking! No spanking!" She cried. "Y/n shush. I'm not going to spank you. You didn't mean to. You were sleep." I told her.

She stopped crying and wiped her eyes. "Otay." She said. "Now let's go take a bath so we can eat." I told her. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I ran the water and made sure it wasn't to hot. Then I took off both mine and her clothes. I picked her up and we got in the tub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our bath I wrapped the both of us in a towel and went back to my room. "Wait here while I go get you some clothes." I told Y/n. "Es ma'am." She said. I walked to her room still in my towel and got her some clothes. When I came back she was jumping naked on my bed. Don't worry I changed the sheets and stuff already. I asked Ally if she could while we were in the tub. I put her clothes on the bed and put mine on.

"Rawr!" I said. She screamed and jumped off my bed. Then ran out the room. "Wait come back!" I shouted. I laughed as I chased after her. She went down the stairs and ran into the living room where the girls were. "There's a naked child." Mani said. "Are y'all sure Y/n is a girl?" Dinah asked. "Yes. She's intersex." I told her. When Y/n heard me she screamed climbed onto the couch. She ran behind Dinah and hid behind her.

"Ew! Her penis is rubbing against my back." Dinah whined. "Dinah's first dick." Ally joked. Dinah glared at the older girl. "You know what. Fuck you." Dinah said. "You wish you could." Ally said making us laugh. Y/n laughed along even though she had no idea why we were laughing.

~Paradise

Edited