81

Two month later

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. "Hey Y/n. Come on in." Racheal said and let me in. "Hi mama Rach. Sky asked me to come over and hang out." I told her. "Well you know where her room is. Your welcomed to go up." She told me. "Oh and you can stay for lunch if you like. Kristen is making her famous spaghetti when she comes home." She told me. "Thanks but my mom wants me to go out with her today. She wants to have a daughter bonding day."

"Oh that sounds like fun. Now I need to go finish cleaning. Let me know if you need anything." I nodded before going upstairs. I knocked on the door. Sky answered while looking at her phone then sat back down. "Hey to you too." I said and walked in. Leaving the door open cause I wasn't ready to die. "Hey baby." She mumbled. "Ok... so what's up? What you wanna do?" I asked. "I wanted to watch The Mist with you." She said finally looking up. No kiss? Ok.

She put the show on and we started watching it. Not even a minute later she was back on her phone giggling and shit. This has been happening for a while now. I'm tired of it. I haven't said anything but now I am. I grabbed the remote and paused the show. "We need to talk Skylar." I said. "Ok just give me a second." She said and continued typing. "1. Your second is up now." I turned her phone off and sat it on the nightstand.

"What!?" She practically yelled. "Don't what me. Who are you talking to?" I asked her. "A friend. Now give me my phone back." She said. "No. Because lately you've been distant with me. You barely pay attention to me anymore." I told her. "We're hanging out right now." She said. "We may be in the same room but we aren't hanging out. Ever since I got here you've been on your phone to this person. Lately this person been having your attention." I said. "It's known of your business." She said and took her phone back. "I'm gone. Call me when you actually feel like spending time with me." I said grabbing my things. "Y/n wait."

I closed the room door and went downstairs. "Leaving so early?" Racheal asked. "Yeah my mom needs me." I made up a quick lie. "Well be safe." She said and hugged me. "I will. Y'all be safe too."

A/n~ it took me the longest to write this chapter.

~Paradise

Edited