99

Lauren's POV

"So what else happened?" I asked Annette. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I feel like there's more to it. Like there's more your not telling Y/n." I explained. "Um your right. There is more that I'm not telling her." She said. "So what else happened?" Dinah asked with her arms crossed. "The truth is I was sick. I had cancer. I took Y/n there because they had giving me a few months to live. We had no other family to take her so the only way. I didn't want to but they would've took her there anyways." She said.

"How come you didn't tell her that?" Ally asked. "I plan on it. I just chickened out of it. But I'll tell her as soon as she comes back in. I promise I will." She said. "Good. Now-" I was cut off by the sound of tires screeching. "What the duck was that?" I asked. "Sounds like it came from outside." Normani said. Mani and I went and looked out the front door. We didn't see anything but Lorenzo's car was gone.

A feeling started to grow inside of me. It wasn't a good one either. "Lauren!" I heard Dinah yell in panic. She ran to me nearly out of breath. "Y/n isn't in the backyard anymore. Neither of them are." She told me. "And his car is gone too." Mani said. I quickly walked back to the living room where Annette was still sitting. "Do you know what's going on and why my daughter is gone?" I asked her. Trying my best to keep my cool.

"No. Is there something wrong?" She asked confused. "Yes there is. Y/n isn't in the backyard where they just was. His car also isn't out there." I explained to her. "I promise I have no idea what's going on. All he told me was that he could bring me to Y/n. It's all in this text he sent me." Annette hurried and grabbed her phone and handed it to me. "You can look for yourself. I don't really remember how to work it but I know it's under Lorenzo." She told me. Since she didn't have a lock I easily found the text. "She's telling the truth. He promised to bring her. But we need to call the police now. I'm not risking anything." I said. "I'm on it now." Normani said and pulled out her phone.

A/n~ y'all know I had to bring some type of drama in the mist of things.

Please don't cut me Dyia🙏🏾😂

~Paradise