148

"So I was thinking now that the game is out and it's doing well we should celebrate." I told Amber and plopped down on our bed. Yes I said ours. Over the last couple of days I spent moving things into her apartment. Now we're living together. "Celebrate with sex." Amber said wiggling her eyebrows. "What? No. Well yeah definitely. But I meant let's go out to eat or something." I told her and ran my hand through her hair. "Ok I'm down. Who all is going to be there?" She asked me. "My family, your family, my aunts, and sister." I told her. She nodded and sat up. "We got like four hours. So there's no rush." I said.

"Thank god cause breakfast didn't sit well with me." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Again? Babe it's the third day you had morning sickness." I said. I rubbed my chin as a thought came to mind. "Are you pregnant?" I asked making her eyes widen. "God no. At least I don't think so. I had my period. Plus we use condoms." She said quickly. "Most of the time." I mumbled. "Look I already scheduled a doctors appointment for tomorrow. So we'll just see what's up then." She said and I nodded. She got up and started looking for clothes to wear. I'll just wait till the hour before to get dressed.

"What if you are pregnant?" I asked kinda scared. I mean I don't know how to take care of anyone but myself. And I'm just now figuring that. Amber sighed and walked over to me. She stood in between my legs and placed her hands on my cheeks. "Well than we'll figure it out one day at a time. Besides I'm glad it's with you. Maybe I would like it to be later on down the road but... we'll figure it out. I'm just as scared as you are." She said. "But at least we're making baby money now. And you can finally make your brother the uncle he was destined to be." She said making me laugh.

"We're making enough for us and half a baby. But if the game continues the way it's going then yeah we'll have baby money." Amber smiled down at me as she rubbed my cheeks. She looked at me with so much love I grew another heart. Ok that's just weird. But that's a lot of love. "I love you so much." She said. "I love you too. So much more." She rolled her eyes playfully and pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you most." She said. I pulled back and glared at her.

She looked at me with challenging eyes. "I love you to the moon and back. No to the sun and to the center of the earth." I said with a proud smirk. "Well I love you to infinity and beyond." Amber said making my smirk drop. "Oh now that's just cruel. You can't just take everything." I said. She bopped my nose and skipped away. "But I just did."

A/n~I'm sleepy. But I wanna finish my food. Why can't I do both.

~Paradise