I hadn't invited anyone over nor was I aware of someone coming by. I checked the time on my phone to see it was seven-thirty.

As soon as I swung my door open I was grabbed by Semaj and thrown to the floor and I looked up to a .380 point dead at me. I was hoping this waste the end.

"Semaj! What the hell is going on?" I asked trying to keep my robe closed. But it was too late he had a full view of my body. Not that it was ugly because it wasn't but I was in the mixed of frightness and panic.

"Bitch I know you know where she is and if you don't give it up I will have shooters at your baby father's house to murder everyone in that bitch in one minute."
"Semaj I swear I don't know where she is!" I began to cry.

"Bitch you better start talking or you'll fucking regret it." This time Semaj threw me agaisnt the wall. I was not only risking my life in this shit I was risking my daughter's too.

"Okay... Okay look Ty slipped her a pill in her drink when she came out with me so he could hold her for revenge on you." I tired to explain but I couldn't stop crying.
"What pill? Revenge for what?"
"Revenge for Baby."
"What did I do to Baby?"
"He thinks you're the reason that baby is on life support."
"So this is cuz Baby got shot. I should of known."
"Now semaj can you please let my daughter live and please forgive me for what I've done I swear I only did it because I thought you actually did it."

"Where is he holding her at ?"
"He has this bando in Harlem he's holding her in there. It's him and two other guard shooters in the bando so watch out it's one in the back and one in the front. They watch over the place 24/7. And he has cameras it's no way your getting in without him not being warned."

"I'll get in just know someone ain't about to make it out. Let's go you coming with me." Semaj grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out to his truck. I wasn't sure where he was taking me but I was hoping he didn't take my life.

While sitting in the backseat I watched Semaj pick up a phone call no sure who it was.

"Yeah she gave me everything I needed to know but I needed to make sure that we keep her as bait. He'll fall for it if he really care about this hoe. I'll be there in like five mintes I need you to watch her while I go handle some shit."  Semaj went silent for a second.
"Okay bet." Then he hung up. He looked back at me then I looked away.

We pulled up to this luxury house. It was like a mansion. It had two cars in the drive way. It had nice green grass it was just right. I knew whoever's house this was they must of been a top dog for sure.

When semaj pulled me out the car my bare feet touched the ground then he walked me into the house. This nicely groomed tatted dude greeted us at the door. He had waves he favored Semaj just little.

"Cuzzo what you want me to do with her?" The guy asked. I sat on the couch where Semaj sat me not making one sudden move.
"I need you to keep her here for however long this will take just keep her here make sure she doesn't leave if she tries to leave then shoot her down. She doesn't leave until I br2img Nana home safe and sound. Do you hear me?"
"Yeah I gotcu."

Semaj gave me one last look then he walked out. Leaving me alone with the guy. He wasn't paying me much attention until he came in the livingroom.  This time he had rope and tape in his hands.
"Please don't tie me up I swear I won't make a sudden move." I pleaded.
"I got to it's orders."
"Please whatever you do don't tie me up I swear I won't be a problem."
"Look I'm not gonna tie you up but if you do give me a problem I will have to kill you."
"Alright."

Hours went by and I was beginng to freak out lowkey.  But still managing to hold it together.

"So where you from? I never seen you around." I asked. At least trying to break the silence.

"Don't ask me no questions but since we asking questions why you turn against your own friend?"
"It wasnt like that'."
"Then what was it like?"
"I just deep down wanted to see Semaj hurt because I saw Ty hurt behind Baby being shot at. I honestly thought Semaj did it."
"So you drugged and kidnapped your own friend to help Ty get revenge on Semaj. You are dumber than you look."
"Excuse me?"
"Ty is a Well know liar and player. He probably fucking every other bitch in the city and crying on their shoulders too. That's not said to break you away from him but its the truth. I know that for we used to run game together. I fucked over my cousin to be down with him. Then he fucked over my cousin and my cousin still befriended him."
"So you aren't new around here?"
"No I was one of the first ones out here it was Maniac , Ty ,Semaj and me before anyone else even touched a brick."
"Wow. So now what?"
"Nothing in still in the streets but I'm just not with them anymore all because of some bullshit in the past."
"Be honest with me am I gonna walk out of here alive?"
"Truth be told I don't know. Semaj can be cold hearted but at the same times he can change his mind last minute. If Nana isn't alive or back soon then I don't think so."
"I swear I wish I never let him talk me into it."
"So y'all had this plan all along."
"He did. I didn't know about the plan until I had arrived at the club with Nana. I only helped get her in the truck. Ty did everything else. I even tried to feed her but he went crazy on me."
"Wait he starving her?"
"Yeah and he beat her bad. Also he has her tied up naked in the bando. It's just sad." I looked down at my painted the nails before saying anything else.

I was once again in some shit all because of a nigga. I had turned ont he one oerosn who wanted to help me after losing my job. I turned on a good friend. I knew things wouldn't be the same after today  I was praying to God that I made it to see another day with my daughter.