Chapter Forty Six

Start from the beginning

"Where did you get my entries?", I asked her because I have a strong feeling that Cole did it.

"Cole", she answered and my suspicions were right. I stepped outside the car and immediately called Cole and I told my mom to wait for a second.

"Hey, Jassy", Cole said when he picked up.

"Don't hey me. Why did you send my works to my mother?", I angrily said to him. I can't believe he would go around my back.

"Because the universities you applied are shits and that uni is the best in our country and your mother said that they might give you a 100% scholarship", he explained but he can't do that, deciding for myself. I may not be good at deciding but I don't want others too to decide for me.

"But it's like 6 hours away from NY. I applied for those because I want to be with Dylan and I want to compromise, dummy", I explained to him. I know this uni will give me the best opportunity or best education towards writing but I can't just let Dylan go.

"He would me mad but he would understand and if you two really love each other, you could make it work and I know you will. C'mon, just 4 more years and you'll always be together again because for I know, you'll live in with each other", he stated and I just sighed. It's not really final yet and if ever I decide to go here, I know we can make it work. I can't also argue if it was Lili who's leaving because I know his answer would be that he would make it work. He is clingy too but he doesn't want his loved one not achieve her dream because of him.

"Okay but don't mention to Dylan about this. I'll tell him myself. Don't also mention that you gave my mother the entries.", I told him. Dylan wouldn't like this especially because Harry also studies here and I'm sure he would transfer here in an instant so I would tell him next year or when the class is near.

"Okay, bye Jassy. Love you", Cole bid his goodbye as I said bye and love you too.

I shook my head and told myself just to get this over with because again, nothing is final yet.

"Let's go", I told my mother and we went inside to meet the dean while Harry guided as. That's why Harry came with us and I can't believe he didn't tell me either.

When we reached the dean's office and introduced ourselves, we were immediately welcomed inside. Harry stayed outside since the dean just wanted to talk to me and to my mother.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Torres and Ms. Torres", the dean said as he instructed us to sit down. "I reviewed Ms. Torres' application and entries and I'm just thrilled for her to be here in our university. I'm willing to offer a 100% scholarship but since it's not her first time, I can't give the allowance for meal, dorm and the other necessities but I assure you that she will get the best education here."

"No worries, sir. We're already glad that you made an exception for her to get a 100% scholarship", my mother chimed.

The dean explained more and basically promoted the university for I to agree but I just politely told him that I haven't decided yet so I'll just get back to him.

After that, we went to the mall so we could shop for gifts since my mother will leave soon and I need to give her the presents for my brothers. We immediately went inside a shop that sells sweaters and jackets. So I got my brothers matching sweaters, my father a jacket and my nieces some cute sweaters too. We immediately purchased because my mom would be late. I gave her the presents I got for my family and the present I instructed Harry to get for my mother.

Later, I bid my goodbye to my mother and hugged her and told her to always keep safe and I love her and to tell my brothers that I miss them. After that, Harry and I went to this restaurant because I'm already starving.