On The Road... AGAIN!!

"Ahhh , I'm so glad that's finally over with." A tired Lauren thought to herself as she stepped onto the bus. As she lied down she couldn't hold her laughter in at the the fact that #CamrenIsReal is the #1 trending topic in the United States. While sliding through her mentions, she couldn't help but notice that there's a few mean tweets that she gets every day. I usually try not to read into them, but tonight I decided to. The Cuban beauty can feel her eye begin to twitch as she continued reading. Some are too graphic to even share.

Ally leads the rest of the group into the bus after exiting the venue.

"Shhhhh !! Guys I think Lauren is sleeping." Ally tells the three other girls. "I'm kinda concerned about her. Ever since we started this tour , she's been acting a bit "off" . Ally thought to herself , She's not acting all badass like she usually does. "Plus me being the oldest of the group I feel like I'm everyone's mommy."

"MORNING SUNSHINES!" A cheerful Camila shouts out. "I'm so excited for today because we finally have a day off!! On top of that we're in the beautiful Orlando Florida, kinda wish it was Miami but whateva ."
"Has anyone seen Lauren this morning?" She asks the girls.
"I heard a faint crying sound from her bunk last night" says Ally.
"Oh god. That's not good" Camila says under her breath.
"Laur - Laur " She says in a happy tone , approaching her bunk.
"Oh shit" Lauren says to herself , " I can't let Camila see I'm upset."
I open my bunk curtain slowly, "Good morning Camz! " I say trying to cover up my mood.
"How ya doing? , You usually come up front for breakfast with the rest of us" Camila asks in a concerned tone.
Lauren quickly scrambles in her mind to find an answer.
"I- I guess I overslept" She says while laughing .
"Let me just have a moment, I'll be up in a few" She tells Camila.
"Okay bae" Camila says as she frollics away.
Lauren quickly rolls herself out of her bunk.
"Morning everybody!" She announces in a chipper voice.
"I made you some smiley pancakes with bacon" Normani tells her.
"Thanks" Lauren says with a smirk.
As the rest of the girls head off the bus for the day, Lauren notices Camila isn't leaving.
She closes the door behind Dinah's back. Then she closes the blind making sure they're really gone.
Then she joins her band mate at the table and grabs her hand and looks her in the eyes and says, "What's been up lately ? , You've been so bipolar- ish lately, plus you always want to be alone."
Lauren takes a deep breath
"Oh- um I there's absolutely nothing wrong."
Camila gives her a "are you kidding me" look.
"I-I suppose I'm a bit homesick." Lauren tells her.
"We've been doing this touring thing for like a billion years, you should be used to leaving your family by now ." Camila says while lightly laughing.
Camila lets the topic rest for a bit and begins texting someone. Then she notices Lauren starts rubbing her eyes, tears are forming in her green orbs.

*Hello readers , so I'm still in the early stages with this story. I've edited this first chapter so many times ughhhhh! I'm not sure yet as far as what direction I'm taking this story in, I'm not gonna make it into a Camren love story , but more of a Camren friendship story.