25

"Good morning!" Lauren says excitedly as she lightly rocks Camila to wake her , and heads to the window to let in the sunlight.

Camila throws the cover off of her and stretches.

She gets out of the bed and heads over to Lauren.
"Did you sleep well?" She asks her.

"Yes! For the first time in a few months, I did." Lauren tells her happily.

"I'm gonna hit the shower." Camila says as she heads into the bathroom.
Lauren nods with a smile, and takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

A few minutes later she's disrupted by a knock on the door.
"Come on you guys we gotta get to the cool stuff before it gets crowded!" Dinah says immediately after Lauren opens the door.

"Okay first, I don't get a good morning?" Lauren asks in a rhetorical manner.

"And second-" she's cut off.

"Yeah - yeah - yeah good morning, now hurry up you two , we'll be downstairs waiting for you all." Dinah says as she leaves and Lauren shuts the door.

Lauren throws a few things together that she'll need for the day, and places them inside her bag.

Camila steps out the bathroom fully dressed, brushing her hair.

"Okay , I'm just about ready." Camila says as she swishes some mouthwash around in her mouth.

"Who was at the door?" Camila asks Lauren.

"Oh it was just Dinah, she told us to meet them downstairs." Lauren says.
"We should get going then." Camila says as they head out the door to the elevator.

"Oh look who has finally arrived." Normani announces as the two step off the elevator.

"Are we gonna eat? I'm starving." Lauren questions the group.

"Yep, thats where we were heading." Ally says as they all start walking towards the eating area of the hotel.

"This is so aesthetically pleasing." Lauren says in amazement as they walk through a tunnel , which is enclosed with an aquarium on both sides.

"Stand right there , that shadow is so cool!" Camila tells her girlfriend as she pulls out her phone to snap a photo of her.
"Wait even better! You go over there too." Ally suggests as she takes the phone from Camila to capture both of them.
"It's perfect." Lauren says giving Camila a loving look , as she looks at the photo.

The girls continue walking to the restaurant.

"Table for 5 ." Normani says as they approach the hostess.
She smiles at them and takes them to a table.
As she's taking them to the table she gives them a few dissecting glances.

"If you don't mind me asking... Are you all Fifth...uhh the group with that song Worth It? The hostess asks after seating them.

They look at each other and smile.
"Yes we are! I didn't think people here knew us." Camila answers back gladly.

The hostess tells them that her kids are a big fan of them, they film a short video for her.

"A waiter will be out momentarily ." She tells them as she finishes up at their table.

They flip through their menus for a few minutes.
"Is everything alright?" Dinah asks Lauren after noticing that she seems really happy.

"Did I do something?" Lauren asks.
"No , you're just never this happy , especially in the morning." Dinah clarifies. "This is a rare occasion." She continues.
"You should've seen her, she was up before me." Camila tells her.