5

"Okay I can do this." Lauren says under her breath giving herself a little pep talk.

*flashback*
WARNING MATURE CONTENT

"You sounded really good tonight"  Lauren tells the
lead singer of Exist Elsewhere, Noah Benardout.
As soon as he hear the ladies of Fifth Harmony would be in the L.A. area he immediately found a way to get them to his groups concert. The others declined because they knew the group , Exist Elsewhere was just a little upcoming group with F-boys. Ever since Brad and Lauren fell through the cracks , Lauren has been super vulnerable and literally at this point will get all googly eyes over anybody.
"What are your plans for tonight?" Noah shyly asks scratching the back of his head.

"I had off today and tomorrow so I can do anything." Lauren says back
"Ever been to Katsuya?" Noah asks.

"No but I hear all the celebs hit that place." Lauren says back.

"Well we shall go there." He says giving her a smirk.
"Maybe your group members want to join us." Noah tells her.

"Yeah I'll give them a ring." Lauren says clearly mad because she was hoping it could just be her and Noah, but out of courtesy she does contact the others since the opted not to go to the concert.

"Yeah as long as there's food involved we'll be there !" Normani and Dinah shout into the phone.

"See you then." Lauren says as she hangs up.

"Are they coming?" Noah asks.

"Yeah they should be here any minute." Lauren says with an awkward smile.

They all arrive at Katsuya , the girls all greet Noah and take pictures to post on social media.

"So Noah tells us about yourself." Dinah asks.
"Well I'm part of a duo called Exist Elsewhere , we're kinda just starting out , we play at local places. Also we post stuff on vine and YouTube. " Noah explains.

"F-boy alert." Dinah texts Normani.

"Well it was nice meeting you all" Noah says as he shakes each of their hands and they part ways.

The car ride back to the hotel is full of awkward silence.
Lauren is texting with Noah.

Noah: do u have the room to yourself at the hotel?
Lauren: no but I can arrange that
Noah: text me when your by yourself
Lauren: Kay

"Normani," Lauren says
"Yes boo" Normani responds back.

"I was wondering if I could have the room to myself for a few hours." Lauren asks shyly

The girls never really got into each others business so Normani just simply agreed instead of asking why.
"I'll go hang with DJ or something." She said as she walked out with her phone in hand.

Lauren: I'm alone
Noah: I'm in the lobby I'm coming up
Lauren: Ooo a sneaky guy I see, me likey
Noah *wink emoji*

Lauren puts her phone down as she hears a knock on the door. Lauren mentally tries to calm herself down. "Okay take it slow , don't jump into this too fast " Lauren says in her mind.

"Well hello" Noah says.
"So what did you have in mind?" Lauren asks in a flirty tone.
"A movie?, dancing? Hitting a-" Lauren gets cut off .
"Sex" Noah says abruptly
Lauren's eyes open wide.

"I-I just had a pretty bad breakup not too long ago with another musician." Lauren says
"I just don't-" Lauren is cut off again.

"I just, this happened before and it felt wrong" Lauren says.