24

Camila texts Lauren bright and early making sure she's awake like she told her to be.
"Why did you make me get up this early?" Lauren asks with a groan as she opens the door, looking around hoping her mother isn't near.

"Hey isn't that your mother?" Camila asks on purpose to make Lauren turn around.
Lauren closes the door gently but fast and turns around.

Two seconds later Camila knocks on the door again.
She re opens the door and the other girls appear in front of her.
"What are you all doing here?" Lauren asks in a shocked tone.

"I'm so embarrassed!" Lauren says as she tries to straighten up her look.

"Oh don't worry and Mila called us up." Normani says.

"We heard that you're in need of some girl time." Ally says.

"Yeah and when we get back to work you can't be down and out of it." Normani tells her.

"Take us to your room and pack your bags." Dinah says as she grabs Lauren's hand.

"Pack my bags?" Lauren questions herself silently.

"Wow , wait Camila didn't mention how big you've gotten, are you still allowed to travel?" Normani asks.

"Yeahhhh but I'm getting closer to the point of not being able to ." Lauren tells her as she rubs a hand down her bump for good measure.

Lauren starts rummaging through her drawers and closets frantically packing stuff.

"How much should I pack?" Lauren asks, the girls look to Camila.

"About 2-3 days worth." Camila gladly tells her.

"You're not gonna ask where you're going? She could be kidnapping you." Dinah says.

"I've gotten so used to her shenanigans that I know I'll be safe wherever I'm going." Lauren says back.

"Oh and you might need a swimsuit." Camila adds in.
Lauren opens another drawer and throws one in her bag.

"Let me take a shower." Lauren announces as she disappears into the bathroom with clothes in hand.

"What time is our flight leaving?" Normani asks Camila as she leans on a nearby dresser in the room.

Camila pulls out her phone and checks the confirmation.

"Uhh 11:35." She tells her "it should only take us 45 minutes to an hour to get there." She continues.

Meanwhile , Lauren inhales the warm steam of her hot shower. It felt extremely good to her considering that she hadn't left her room in the past few days.

The girls start small talking about what they can't wait for when they arrive at their destination, but they stop as soon as Lauren re-enters her room.

"Okay I think I'm ready." Lauren announces as she pushes her hair back.

"I've rented a limo for us, it should be arriving right about...NOW." Camila says as she suddenly hears a honk.
She looks out the window and sure enough it's their limo.

"A limo!?" Lauren asks excitedly , "Okay now I really wanna know where we're headed." Lauren says.

"Nope, I'm surprising you." Camila insists.

"Well we should get going then." Ally suggests as she picks up her bags.

Lauren struggles with hers.
"No put that down , you're not supposed to lift heavy things." Camila reprimands her girlfriend.