4

Lauren darts off to bed , leaving Camila out in the front lounge. The girls enter the bus .

"They kicked us out." Dinah says with a pouty face. "Ha ha." Camila says pointing at them.
"Did Lo-Lo go to sleep ?" Normani questions.

"Uh yeah when I came on she was knocked out." Camila says, lying to her. "What's our show schedule looking like?" Ally asks Will , as he enters the bus to give them a run down of the next day. "You have a show tomorrow in...HOUSTON TEXAS!" he says excitedly knowing its Normani's homeland.

"Ayeee!" Normani says. "So here's your schedules , where's Lauren at?" He questions them. "We'll give it to her." Ally says not acknowledging where their other group member is.
Shortly after Will leaves they have a pizza party, (well if you consider heating up a bunch of bagel bites a pizza party)and the girls call it a night and hit the sack.

The next morning Lauren is the first one up. Since they haven't gotten to the venue yet, she decides to eat some cereal and then sit at the table and read a book.
"BOO!" Dinah yells sneaking up behind Lauren. "You almost gave me a heart attack" Lauren says while trying to catch her breath.
"Why are you up so early ?" Lauren questions Dinah.
"I had to pee." She states
"What wakes you up this early it's like 5AM?" Dinah asks back.
"Oh...I was just having trouble sleeping." She says while pushing her hair back.

"Lauren can I ask you a serious question?" Dinah asks, extending a hand out.
"Yeah ask me anything." Lauren says shutting her book. "Are you about that high life?" Dinah asks, Lauren gives a shocked facial expression.

"W-what would make you think that I'm doing that dope stuff?" Lauren asks defensively sounding slightly offended. "I don't know , you said you haven't been really sleeping lately, so I assumed no sleep equals drugs." Dinah suggests. "Well sorry" Dinah says. "No no it's okay , I'm okay." Lauren says while smirking.

"Well I'm going back to sleep for a few more hours." Dinah says as she heads back to the bunks.

A few hours go by, and by now all the others have awoken. "Girls we're about to arrive into Houston." Their bus driver announces.
Every time they're awake and arrive into a new place , they like sit in the front with the driver to see.

"Is your family gonna come out to the show?" Ally asks Normani. "Yes! Actually some of my extended family is even coming , I'm so excited!" Normani tells them all.

When they get off the bus, there's quite a few fans standing at the far gate screaming in excitement.
"Do we have time?" Camila turns to Will giving him a puppy dog face.
"Yeah I guess so." He says back allowing the girls to take selfies and talk with the fans.

"Lauren are you doing okay? You've been kinda mute on Twitter and your reblog's are kinda emo." A concerned fan asks Lauren.
"Aww sweetie" Lauren says as she attempts to hug the fan through the gate. "I'm okay, I just don't feel the need to constantly tweet that I'm on the toilet" she says while laughing . " but don't worry I'll start tweeting more." She tells the fan.

"Normani it's so cool that you're performing in area you grew up in and it's SOLD OUT! " another fan shouts at Normani.
Normani pauses, "wait are you serious it's sold out?!?" Normani quickly asks. "YES YES IT IS!" The fans all shout. Normani begins to shed a tear and thank those few fans that are standing out there.

After taking time to greet the fans , the girls enter the venue and get settled in their dressing room. Their meet and greet starts in about 5 hours from then.
"Do you guys mind if I play a few tunes?" Camila says reaching for her guitar.
"No not at all, knock yourself out." Ally says.
The others are all into their cellular devices, Normani's looking out to see when her family will be there, Dinah's blasting some Beyonće songs, and Ally's waiting for Troy to come, and Lauren's texting as usual.