28

"Oh shit it's the stalkers." Lauren says under her breath to Camila as the girls make their way through the airport.

Janelle gives herself a face palm , "I forgot to book you for the private entrance." She tells them.

"You don't have to take pics if you don't want to." Camila whispers to Lauren as she leans into her.

"I'm not really in the mood to, but I don't wanna let them down." Lauren whispers back.

They each stop and take pictures with the small group of fans that waited for them at the airport.

"I'm so happy for you two!!" One fan shouts at Camila and Lauren, causing Lauren's face to light up.

"Wow this is real." A fan says under their breath referring to Lauren's pregnancy, as Lauren signs their phone case.

"Okay you gotta get to the gate now." Will says causing the girls to say goodbye to the fans and make their way to the gate.

Shortly after they board the plane and head to NYC.

*********
"Can you agree to never make us hop off a red-eye flight , then do an appearance within the same day ever again?" Dinah asks Janelle in a whiney - tired voice.

"I can't promise that." Janelle says back causing
Dinah to groan.

4:30 AM

"Hello, I'm Victoria I'll be doing your makeup for today's appearance." The young lady says introducing herself to the girls as they enter the ABC studios.

Camila is up first for hair and makeup , meanwhile a lady goes over the questions that will be asked during the interview with the others.

After Camila finishes up the rest of them take turns with the makeup process.

7:45 AM

"Coming up at the 8 O'clock hour... Fifth Harmony with a revelation and a special announcement." The announcer on the screen says.

"Am I supposed to feel this nervous? Should I be this nervous? I don't know how to feel right now. I'm too nervous." Lauren says very fast starting to sound insane while pacing back and forth in front of the screen in their dressing room.

"Babe , everything will be fine , we are in this together, not just you and I , I mean all of us." Camila says as she holds both of Lauren's hands in her hands.

"Come with me ladies, your segment is up after the commercial." A stage hand tells them as they lead them to where the interview will take place.

"Wait, we have to pray first." Ally announces, as the others bow their heads.

Ally leads the prayer saying a few words of wisdom, as they finish they all say "amen" in unison.

"Now we'll toss it over to Robin, who is with the ladies of Fifth Harmony with a shocking revelation." The reporter says.

"Good morning ladies !" Robin says.
They say good morning back.

"So the other day you all had a live q&a where you, Lauren revealed not one but two shocking things to your fans?" Robin asks to clarify that her information is right.