2

"I'm sorry" Lauren says as she places her plate in the sink, continuing to sob.
Camila gets very confused not knowing what Lauren's apologizing for nor what she's crying about.
"Help me out here...where did I go wrong at?" Camila asks Lauren.
"Nnn-no you didn't do anything." Lauren says.
"I'd rather not discuss it now, I think I'm just over tired." Lauren insists. "Go enjoy your free day, I'll stay here and rest up." Lauren says as she composes herself. Camila leaves hesitantly , but is still concerned .

"What up fam?" Camila shouts out as she enters the restaurant to eat lunch with the other half of 5H.
"Woah there gurl you can't go around using the word "fam" , you ain't on my level." Dinah says with a fake attitude.
"Oh hush up." Camila says throwing a hand at Dinah.
"So what's the verdict with the whole Lauren acting weird situation?" Ally asks.
"That's what I was just about to get into" she tells all them.
"It's the weirdest thing , I sat down with her nicely, I started talking , then I branched out and grabbed her hand. Then I asked her what is up , what's on her mind, she said she was "homesick" I called BS and then she just-just...." Camila trailed off
"She what?!?" Normani asks , speaking for the first time.
"She started crying, like legit crying!" Camila tells them making a streaming motion with her hands.
She continued "Then I asked her if I said something wrong and she said no , she doesn't feel like discussing it right now and then she went to take a nap."
"Well guys, out of all of us Lo-lo is the mysterious one." Dinah pitched in.
"Well wait. When did we first notice her acting this way?!?" Normani questioned .
"Hmmm, I think it was after the LA show." Ally said.
"Remember after the show we all went to the hotel and had our own party in the room, but Lauren opted to go out with some mysterious dreamy looking dude." Camila remembered.
"Then she came back the next day and acted perfectly fine ...." Normani added.
------------------
"Hey, you girls need to be back on the bus by 7:30 sharp." Will, their tour manager explained on the phone to Ally.
"So that leaves us with 3 hours or so." Camila said looking at her iPhone.
"On the way in , there was a nice looking park." Dinah says. "Maybe we should take a walk , see if we can come up with a plan to get to the bottom of LJ." Normani says.
The others let out a light chuckle.
"Let's go then." Ally says.