45

Camila wakes up first and rolls over to see if Lauren is awake as well.

She isn't so she taps her lightly.
The dark haired girl jerks from being disrupted but wakes up instantly.

"Good morning babe." Lauren says in her raspy morning voice.

Lauren throws the covers off of her and gets out of the bed. "What time do you got over there?" She asks Camila, who picks up her phone to check.

"7:32" Camila tells her.

"Okay that gives us enough time to wash last nights events off of us before my mom shows up." Lauren says.

"You go first." Camila insists as she gets up and starts making the bed.

Lauren heads into the bathroom, she starts with washing her face , then she brushes her teeth. After brushing her teeth she walks over to the shower and turns the knob to a nice temperature, she strips her underwear off and steps in. She lets the warm water hit her skin, waking her up for the day ahead.

After she gets out she dries off and heads back to the sink to start the process of cleaning her stitches and blow drying her hair. She gets out the box of cotton swabs from under the sink and a bottle of peroxide. She pours a little bit of the peroxide into a tiny paper cup and begins to dip the swabs in it , gently cleaning around her stitches.

Meanwhile Camila is in the kitchen eating a bowl of Lucky Charms.

Shortly after, Lauren enters the kitchen fully dressed looking refreshed. "Can you help me with this?" She asks Camila, holding out the roll of tape that has to be placed over her stitches.

"Sure." Camila says as she gulps down a mouthful of cereal.

"We've got quite a busy day today." Camila states.

"Yeah we do." Lauren says. "Between taking my mom to the airport , going to therapy and then an eight hour rehearsal, our day is pretty lit." She says.

Camila places the last strip of tape on Lauren's wounds. "There you go." She says as she pats her hands.

She gets up and places her bowl into the sink, and heads for the bathroom.

----

"Hi." Camila says happily as she answers the door to let Clara, Rey and Taylor in.

Lauren comes out from the back and greets her family. She takes Rey and holds her.

"What time do you all have to be there?" Lauren asks her mother.

"We have about an hour to waste, then we should head out." Clara tells her.

"Okay good." Lauren says as she turns to Taylor while still holding Rey. "I wanted to talk to you real quick." She tells her sister.

She heads to the balcony, with Taylor following behind her. She pushes the sliding door open and Taylor closes it behind them, sealing Clara and Camila off from their conversation.

"I haven't caught up with you recently, so I just wanted to chat." Lauren says , initiating the conversation.

"How have you been? What's happening in school and stuff?" Lauren questions.

"Ive been okay...and school is ..." Taylor says not finishing her sentence.

"Look, I'm not trying to be a minion or anything but it's just that mom informed me that you've been acting distant towards her." Lauren says, jumping to the real reason why she's asking her questions.

"Okay to be honest." Taylor starts with. "School is hell for me. Everyone is trying to use me to get to you, and since I'm not giving in to anyone they ... Pick on me." Taylor tells her.