SEQUEL:)))

I haven't fully decided on a title yet but I'm thinking about calling it 'Gonna Get Better'
Yay or nah?

So here's the plot,

It's been 5 years since Fifth Harmony went on hiatus. But after being together for 5 years you'd think nothing could go wrong, but that wasn't the case for 5H. While trying to work on their 5th studio album, major creative differences finally arose. Maybe it was because they grew older or maybe they all were at different phases of their life. In all of the sessions they were working through it without a problem until at one session, Camila gets into an argument with the girls and storms out of the studio.

After this disagreement, as much as it hurts all of them, they come to terms and agree that they need an 'extended' break. They refused to call it a breakup. They pack their bags and leave L.A. and start the rest of their lives with a new chapter.

Lauren enrolls into the college of her dreams, Rey goes to kindergarten. Camila and her are still going strong, she's thinking about proposing to her soon and she's still trying to control her bipolar disorder.

Camila is also with Lauren but not in college. She performs on the streets for money and desperately submits songs to labels, in attempt to get every penny she can get.

Normani opens up a dance studio to teach the youth in her hometown.

Dinah works in a recording studio , helping producers write and produce.

And lastly Ally runs a bakery in her hometown.

After being on a break for 5 years, will they be able to come together and celebrate the 10 year anniversary of being formed for a mini tour? Or will trouble and problems arise?

What do you think?
Anything I should add?

I'll have another update on here when I publish the next story :)