48

After a long day at rehearsals, the two lovebirds had finally returned home.

It was nearly 10PM by the time they returned, Camila collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

"Jesus Christ that was the realest rehearsal we've had since we've been a group." Camila says.

"I agree, you gotta love that new management though." Lauren says being partially sarcastic with the end of her statement.

"I'm gonna take a bath." Camila announces tiredly.

Lauren doesn't acknowledge what she said, and bends over to take Rey, who is sleeping, out of her carrier and places her gently into her crib.

By the time Lauren turns back around, Camila is already in the bathroom. She decides to follow after her and enter the bathroom.

She sneaks up behind Camila, who is washing her face off before running her bath water.

"What are you doing?" Camila says with a smile as Lauren wraps her arms around her waist from behind.

"Oh nothing just appreciating your presence." Lauren says with a smug look.

"Could you do me a favor and turn on the water, I'm so tired." Camila asks Lauren as she runs her hands across her eye.

"Sure, but why are you bathing if you're that tired?" Lauren asks as she walks over to turn the knob.

"My mind is all hyperactive right now and my muscles need to relax." Camila explains.

"So you're tensed?" Lauren questions.

"Yeah a bit I guess." Camila says.
Lauren is still bent over fooling with the drain, trying to stop the water from leaving.

After successfully fixing the drain so the water wouldn't drain out; Lauren turns around to see her girlfriend standing there in her underwear, looking ever so perfect.

"Mind if I join?" Lauren asks cockily.

Camila casts a smile at her.
"I would love that." She says.

Lauren removes her shirt and unbuttons her pants.
"Unhook me." Camila says as she turns around to allow Lauren to remove her bra off of her. Camila does the same to Lauren.

After removing all of their clothes, they step into the tub and sit facing each other.

Lauren grabs her phone which is sitting on the edge of the tub, and selects a song. She turns up the volume slightly.

"Is that John Mayer?" Camila asks.

"Yes, it's Your Body is a Wonderland" Lauren says.

"One thing I've left to do, discover me discovering you." Lauren sings out along with the track.

"Tell me something I don't know." Lauren tells Camila.

"Hmmm, let me think." Camila says as she puts on her imaginary thinking cap.

"Wait let me stroke my beard." Camila says as she gathers some bubbles and places them on her chin.

Lauren laughs at her.
"You're such a clown." She tells her.

"Actually here's something you didn't know." Camila starts with. "When I was younger and my mom would give me baths, I would take the bubbles and make art on the tiles, in the water and on people's faces, I was a real artist...at least that's what I thought." She tells Lauren.