9

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

"Your hotel rooms will be ready around 12 noon , here are the room keys." Will says as he hands them their room keys.
Lauren steps off the bus to call Noah to see if he can meet up with here either right then or after the concert the next day.
"Heyy!" Lauren says into the phone as soon as Noah answers.
"Umm would it be possible for us to maybe meet up today or tomorrow ?" Lauren nervously asks him.
"Yeah, yeah sure, why don't you come by my place right now , well if you're not busy." Noah suggests.
"No , no I'm not busy at all , I'll be by in a few." She says as she hangs up.
Lauren sits down and wonders if she should go by herself or bring Camila with her.

Lauren finds an Über and goes by herself.
"This is my issue , I need to be mature and face it ." Lauren recites in her mind.

Lauren gets to his doorstep and it takes her awhile to get the courage to knock.
She takes a deep breath and knocks away.

"There you are, it's been a while since we've seen each other." Noah says as he gives her a friendly hug.
Noah leads her in they sit on the couch.
"So last time things go a bit...." Noah trails off.
"That's.....what I kinda needed to discuss with you..." Lauren says looking down at her hands.

"Oh okay go on." Noah tells her.
"Remember what we did?" Lauren asks.
Noah nods.

"And you didn't exactly use protection..." She says hesitantly.
Lauren pulls out the sonogram photo and holds it behind her back.
"I'm -" Lauren starts

Noah cuts her off , "woah woah wait are you p-p-pregnant?!?" He asks as he stands up.

"Yes here's the proof." She says handing him the sonogram.

"I-i-i." Noah says not knowing what to say.

"No, I refuse to believe this is mine." He says shoving the photo into Lauren.
"But it is..." Lauren says under her breath.

"Get out of my place, get out of my life!" Noah yells at Lauren as he directs her out of his apartment.
"What?" Lauren asks in shock not believing the way he is behaving.

"I cannot be a father I am 19 years old!" He says excitedly.
"Well how do you think I feel?!" Lauren shouts back.
"I don't give a damn about how you feel !" He says back to her.

Lauren walks away giving him the middle finger as he slams the door behind her.

Lauren sits on the curb and begins to cry, after awhile she pulls out her phone and calls no one but Camila and asks her to get a cab or something and come get her

About 20 minutes later Camila arrives in a cab, "what happened are you okay? Well I mean you're crying what happened!?" Camila asks as she wraps her arm around Lauren helping her into the cab.

"He's a monster!" Lauren says in an angry tone.
"He doesn't want to accept the fact that his pull out game is weak as hell." Lauren continues.

Camila says some comforting words, and suggests that they order room service at the hotel and just chill.

When they get back to the hotel Camila calls the others and asks if they're up for dinner and a pajama party. A few minutes later they all meet at Camila and Lauren's room to head out for dinner.

"So Lauren what food are you up for?" Dinah asks.
Lauren is still upset from earlier, she didn't exactly tell the others what happened.
"Aye what's wrong?" Dinah says as she fist bumps Lauren's shoulder after noticing she seems out of it.

"It's just the hormones." Lauren says lying.
"No it's not ." Camila announces to the others.
"She's upset because she discovered that Noah's a dick." She tells them all.