11

"Okay I'll find a way there." Lauren says into the phone.
"Oh no don't tell me you found another guy that fast, you see what happened the first time." Dinah says as she enters the bus hearing the end of Lauren's conversation.

Lauren laughs at Dinah's assumption.
"No I'm not like that, no it was my doctor he's in NYC but I have to get Will or someone to take me to the appointment." Lauren clarifies.

Lauren gets up to find Will, leaving Dinah on the bus to do whatever it is she came there for.

"Hey have you seen-" Lauren says as she's interrupted by Camila.

"How can you walk around with that hoodie on its like 98 degrees today." Camila says to her group member.

"I just feel like I'm as big as a house..." Lauren says looking down.

"Oh don't be ridiculous I don't even think you're showing yet..." Camila trails off as she's lifting Lauren's shirt up to reveal a slight bump.

"Oh my god, you're finally showing, that's so beautiful." Camila says as she tries to contain herself.

"Yeah-yeah-yeah now help me find Will, NYC traffic is no joke and I need to be back here by a certain time." Lauren says as she gently moves Camila's hand away from her.

"There you are, uhh I was wondering if I could get a ride to my appointment?" Lauren asks Will.

"Things are kinda crazy since it's the final show, so wait I'll hook you up with a driver." Will says as he pulls out his phone to get someone.

"Go wait out front , it should be a black Yukon." Will tells Lauren as she walks out heading to the front.

"Are you gonna come with me?" Lauren says as she looks up at Camila with a puppy dog face.

"You know I will! That's what friends are for." Camila says as she sits beside Lauren.

"Well this is nice, all the skyscrapers and stuff." Camila says trying to break the silence between the two of them.

"Totally , I love the city, I've always dreamed of attending college here if I wasn't doing what I'm doing." Lauren says back to Camila.

"There's our ride" Lauren says as Camila and her get up.

When they get into the vehicle , Lauren shares the directions with the driver.

When they get to the office, Dr. Ross sees them immediately.

"How's the tour going?" Dr. Ross asks as a way to relax Lauren.

"It's going good, I'm just always so tired." Lauren tells him.

"Wait until sometime next week, you won't be saying that once you fully enter your second trimester." He tells her.

"Can you shut the lights off for us?" Dr. Ross nicely asks Camila as she gladly gets up.

"You're now 14 weeks along , the baby is about the size of a lemon and actually you are in your second trimester so the tiredness should decrease soon."
Dr. Ross tells her.

Both girls look at the screen in awe, the baby is really starting to look like a real human.

"Do your clothes still fit you properly?" Dr. Ross asks her causing her to give him a confused look.
"Kinda." She answers back.

"Well you're in this awkward transition phase where you're expanding but not all the way yet so you may have troubles with some of your clothes." Dr. Ross explains to her.

"I'll go grab some paperwork then you'll be off." Dr. Ross says to both of them as he leaves the room for a few moments.

"This is just ... Wow." Are the only words Lauren can think of to describe how she's feeling.