19

"Good morning baby!" Clara says as Lauren opens her eyes slowly.

"We packed up your stuff, we're waiting for some documents and then you can go." She continues.

Lauren sits up slowly, she wipes her eyes, "Where's Camila?" She asks in her raspy morning voice.
"Eating breakfast downstairs , she'll be back in a few." Clara tells her.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." She tells her mother.

Lauren steps into the shower and freshens up taking no more than 10 minutes.
"What time does our flight leave?" Lauren asks her mother as she steps out of the bathroom drying  her hair with a towel.

"11 but you know how security is so we gotta get there sooner rather than later." Clara tells her.

Camila steps back into the room, "Good morning , here's some cereal and a granola bar." Camila says as she hands the two breakfast items to Lauren.

A few minutes later the doctor enters the room.
"Hello everybody." He says acknowledging all of them in the room.

"You're cleared to leave , you just have to sign these forms then you're off." He tells her as she starts reading the papers and signs them.
Lauren and the doctor shake hands and then she leaves.

They hop into a cab and head to the airport, security is pretty slow since everyone is trying to get home for the holidays.
The flight to Miami takes nearly two hours, after they land Camila is greeted by her family. The two families exchange a few words and give each other gifts before they head their separate ways.

As soon as Lauren arrives at her house she collapses on the bed and sleeps for the next five hours.

------------------------------------------------------------
2 days later....

Christmas was a success for all of the girls and their families.

"Canola!!!" Lauren texts Camila.
"I don't have a cool nickname for u :( " Camila replies back with.
"Guess what is in a few hours " Lauren types back.
"How could I forget :)" Camila says back.
"Where are we gonna go?" Camila asks Lauren
"Idk 😏 it will be a surprise." Lauren says back.

The two let the conversation end comfortably.
"Oh crap what am I gonna wear?" Lauren silently says to herself.
"Oh screw it, I'm the pregnant one." Lauren says to herself deciding to not worry about what she's gonna wear.

"Where are you heading out to? and without a bra?" Clara questions her daughter as she walks past her wearing a t-shirt accompanied by a plaid vest and some black jeans.

"Camila and I are going somewhere." Lauren tells her not going in to detail.

"Well, pace yourself , you don't wanna end up in the hospital again, don't you remember you're with child." Clara tells her.

"Oh how could I forget." Lauren says in a sarcastic tone as she walks out the door.

Lauren gets into her car and drives off.
Within minutes she arrives at the Cabello's house.

She's greeted by Sinu, "Hey there, Camila mentioned something about you two going out tonight." Sinu tells her.

"Yeah we're probably just gonna go to the mall and chill." She tells her.
"Come on in, I'm not sure what she's doing." Sinu says with a slight giggle.

Sinu heads to Camila's room to let her know that Lauren's there.
Camila comes to the front shortly after, going for the casual look similar to Lauren.