7

The next few days after the Arizona concert seem to fly by, the girls are getting worn out because they've had five shows in a row with no break , tonight happens to be the sixth show in a row.
San Jose California

"I fu**ing hate you!" Lauren screams at Normani.

"Whoa - whoa - whoa what's going on here?" Camila says as she enters hearing those words coming from Lauren's mouth.

"All I did was ask her if she's ever gonna do something different to her hair , like I constantly do. Then she flipped out and started crying and fussing." Normani explains to Camila.

Normani waits for Camila to say something in response.
Camila obviously knows why Lauren got so upset over a basic comment.

"Maybe she has stuff going on at home, I wouldn't let this incident keep you up at night." Camila tells Normani.

Normani sighs and agrees.

"What the hell was that?" Camila asks pulling Lauren to the side.
"I can't deal with this no more , my emotions are just all over the place." Lauren explains to Camila.

"Wait what place are we in today?" Lauren suddenly asks.

"San Jose" Camila answers back.

"Oh that's right, today's your doctors appointment." Camila says.
"Yeah that's what I was about to say..." Lauren says timidly.

"Give me the address ." Camila says as she pulls out her phone to ask Siri how far it is.

This time it's not as close as the first doctor, they have to find some form of transportation there.
The only way they can get transportation is by getting approval from Will , but how will the get around telling him what's going on.

"Maybe you could just tell him the truth, that will get one person outta the way ." Camila suggests.

"I'm just scared he's gonna like scold me and cancel the remainder of the tour." Lauren says while burying her face in her hands.

"Trust me that would not happen, plus Dr. Ross said you can perform like normal." Camila tells her.

"I don't know maybe you're right." Lauren says.

"I am right." Camila says.

"Well I guess I have to tell him ." Lauren says
"But can you be there with me...for like support maybe he won't go "off"" Lauren says.

"Remember I told you from the start , I will be right by your side, you don't gotta ask." Camila says pulling Lauren into an embrace.

"I'm so lucky to have a friend like you in my life." Lauren says smiling at Camila.

"Will, can Lauren and I get a car to take us somewhere ...real quick?" She says in a shy voice.

"What's up?" Will says crossing his arms knowing Camila's never usually nervous or scared around him.

Camila is about to say something until Lauren interrupts.

"Fine..." Lauren trails off taking a long breath holding her head down.

"I'm pregnant...but don't yell at me please." Lauren says holding her hands up as protection.

"I can still perform, I've handled this in a very mature manner, I just need a ride to my appointment." Lauren continues.

Will sighs and shakes his head, "it's not my place to reprimand you." He says.

"I'll get you a ride, oh and do the rest of the girls know? Did you tell Janelly?" Will asks.