31

After eating and watching TV for a bit, allowing Lauren to be alone for awhile , Camila and Clara both go to check on Lauren.

Clara knocks on the door with Camila standing not too far behind her.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?" Clara asks while knocking.

"Come in" Lauren says weakly.

Clara turns the knob and enters the room with Camila keeping a distance; when she enters the room she sees Lauren lying on the bed watching tv propped up with some unsupportive pillows with the heating pad placed on her back.

"Are you okay? Camila said you weren't feeling too well earlier either. Clara says.

"I don't know, I'm just so over this already, I want it to be over with." Lauren starts with.

Clara takes a seat on the end of the bed.
"It will be soon enough." Her mother starts with trying to calm her.

"You said your back was hurting?" Clara asks trying to asses the situation.

Lauren nods , with the pain being expressed in her face, "It really really hurts." She says sitting up.

"I think the rocking chair has more support." Clara says as she helps her off the bed to move her into their family room.

"Is it consistent or is it in spurts?" Clara questions as she's walking into the other room.

"I really don't know." Lauren says with a moan.

Lauren makes it into the living room and plops herself into the rocking chair.

"Is it your whole back or the lower part?" Clara asks.

"I really don't know." Lauren says.

Clara can tell that Lauren's getting annoyed with all the questions.

"Come on, you're really not helping me out here." Clara says slightly laughing at Lauren's last few responses.

Clara rubs her face in distress.

"The only thing I can give you is Tylenol but considering that you haven't really eaten since this morning, it might make you feel worse but you can give it a try." Clara says as she goes just down the hall to grab the medicine.

Camila sits next to her with a worried look on her face due to the fact that her girlfriend is feeling so bad but there's nothing she can do to help her.

"Here." Clara says placing the two pills in Lauren's hand.

Lauren throws the two pills into her mouth and swallows them.

"I think the best thing to do right now is to pack a bag for the hospital just in case something happens within the next few hours or days." Clara suggests.

"I'll get it together for you." Clara says as she goes to get an overnight bag, and goes back into Lauren's room.

"I wish there was something I could do." Camila says solemnly.

"You can massage my back if you'd like, that would help a lot." Lauren suggests.

Camila gets into position and starts massaging her.

"Is it happening?!" Taylor asks excitedly as she steps into the room, after hearing all the commotion.

"We're not sure yet, but you'll know when." Camila answers the curious teen.