44

"I'll drop by in the morning before we leave." Clara says to Lauren as she takes Rey for the night.

Lauren kisses her mother and Rey as they walk out the door.

She planned a dinner date with Camila for the night, because she felt they needed it after everything got so crazy between them. Plus neither one of them felt like cooking.

This time they were doing a casual dinner at the Cheesecake Factory at the Grove.

Lauren walks into the bathroom where Camila is just finishing up , brushing her hair.

She comes from behind her and runs her hands up and down Camila's sides, caressing her breasts.

Camila turns around to face Lauren.

"I'm glad that I have you back." Camila says.

"Me too, me too." Lauren says swinging Camila's arms.

"Let's go." Camila says as she wraps her arm around Lauren's neck.

The two head out , using the rental car.

"Are you sure you can drive? it's only been two days since "the incident"." Camila questions.

"Yeah, as long as I'm not like lifting weights or opening a jar or anything I should be fine." Lauren declares.

They buckle up and head off.

---

"So you have therapy tomorrow?" Camila asks as she twirls her straw in the glass of water mixed with a lemon.

"Yeah...and I think maybe you should come with me." Lauren says.

"Really?" Camila asks.

"Yeah..I think it will help me with communicating better with you." Lauren says.

"I agree." Camila says.

Silence falls between the two as they both begin looking at their phones.

Lauren is texting Ally, who agreed to set up their bedroom in a romantic style for their special night.

On the other side of the table, Camila's knee was bouncing in anxiousness of getting back to the apartment.

Their food had finally arrived and they eat up.

"Dude I am stuffed." Lauren announces as she stretches her arms.

"Same, I'm good for the next month at least." Camila says.

They wait for the check, which Lauren happily covers.

"After you." Lauren says as she holds open the door for Camila as they exit the restaurant.

She walks up to get a grasp of Camila's hand.

"You wanna walk around a bit before heading back?" Lauren asks her.

"Yeah I'd like that." Camila says with a soft smile.

As they walked around , both of them felt like they were taken back to their first date. Everything was calm between them but at the same time both of them felt a slight nervousness as if they just met.