38

"Dinah? What are you doing here?" Lauren asks , in her disheveled state as Dinah walks over.

"Don't worry about that." Dinah starts with.

"Look , I overheard everything ..." Dinah says
"I ship you two so hard , and it pains me to know that you're in such a dark place." Dinah addresses to Lauren.

"Mila, what's your view on all of this?" Dinah asks casting a look at Camila who is just as disheveled looking.

"I just wanna know what it will take to make you not feel the need to poison your body like this!" Camila says to Lauren , as she returns to crying again.

"I just wanted to feel something." Lauren says.

Suddenly , Camila and Dinah realized that this might be a deeper problem than they thought.

"Well first , let's get back to the apartments before people start thinking we're freaks or something." Dinah suggests.

Dinah calls up an über , and they head back once it arrives.

They go to Dinah's apartment to talk everything out.

"You said you just wanted to feel something?" Dinah asks, mediating the conversation.

Lauren shakes her head in a positive motion.

"I feel like I've lost myself ... Over the past few months." Lauren begins with.

"Before Rey came, Camz and I were so close and bonded and we had good times together." Lauren says.

"But I feel like the spark left." She finishes.

"That's what I told you earlier too." Camila says.

"What made you two "click" in the beginning?" Dinah asks.

"I don't know, it was just like little acts of kindness, like she took care of me throughout the pregnancy and it made us closer and before that she showed me love." Lauren says.

"After she was born everything changed , like we haven't had time to really be together, that's why I started running away." Lauren finishes.

Dinah takes everything in for a minute.

"I'm no doctor , but everything you just said sounds like postpartum depression to me." Dinah says.

"And trust me my mom has been through postpartum depression multiple times." Dinah adds.

"You can't continue to rehearse and perform or make appearances in this state." Camila says.

"Yeah , Lo your health and mental stability are more important." Dinah says.

Lauren puts her face in her hands.

"I think we need to let management know what's happening before anything leaks to the media." Camila says.

"Right." Dinah says.

------
The next morning , Camila is awoken by the sunlight beaming through the windows.

She stretches her arms out assuming that Lauren would be by her side, but to her surprise she isn't.

Camila rolls her eyes, getting frustrated at Lauren's antics.

She gets out of the bed, and heads into the kitchen.

"There you are." Camila says to Lauren as she wraps around her from behind.

"Janelle is gonna murder me." The first thing Lauren says to Camila.

"I don't get a good morning or a kiss? Gheez." Camila says in a joking way.

"But seriously this is your number one problem, you preach about not caring about what others think but that's all you constantly do." Camila tells her.

"It's just in me to over analyze everything thrown at me." Lauren says.

The two talk a little longer.

Shortly after Camila heads to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Okay let's go, don't wanna be late." Lauren says when Camila returns from getting ready.

-----

Camila and Lauren are the last ones to arrive at the office building.

"Good morning." Janelle says as she enters the room in a monotone voice.

"So I'm not sure if you're aware, but late last night a video leaked online of-" Janelle says but is cut off by Lauren.

"Are you fucking kidding me!!?" Lauren says right away as she storms out.

Camila decides to not run after her knowing that someone else on the team would bring her back anyway.

"As I was saying a video leaked of Camila and Lauren having a heated conversation outside of the ucla campus and a bit of Lauren smoking a certain substance." Janelle finishes.

"She told me it was her first time smoking ." Normani says under her breath.

"Wait you knew about this?" Camila asks.

Normani freezes not realizing that Camila or anyone understood her.

"Yeah at rehearsals last week when I was getting the props , I saw her smoking a cigarette." Normani says.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me!?" Camila says suddenly getting upset.

"She talked me out of it and I didn't feel like bringing that weight into the rehearsals." Normani says.

Camila is now frustrated with Normani.

Lauren re enters the room.

"Back to the initial topic, Dinah made me aware of the fact that Lauren is practically battling her mind and basically it's not good for her to continue doing things with you all for now." Janelle finishes.

The room fills with silence.

"What does this mean?" Ally asks, speaking for the first time.

Janelle let's out a deep breath.

"I'm sending her to therapy sessions for awhile." Janelle says.

A/N
I know this was short :(
But it's because my parents decided to pick up and have a spontaneous trip to Virginia to see family, but I'll have an update on Saturday hopefully!

How did you like it?