3

NEW ORLEANS, LA
"SHOW # I don't know!" a cheerful Dinah shouts out , waking all the girls.
"China Jane , just because your glam time is at this hour doesn't mean you have to wake us all." A sleepy Camila states, while rubbing her face.
"Aw come on dude it's like 8AM that ain't early." Dinah tells Camila.
"We had the day off yesterday, how can you be so tired?" Dinah questions Camila.
Camila pulls Dinah down and whispers "for some reason all I could think about was Lern, I-I literally stayed up googling things that can be wrong with her."
"I don't think it's that serious , you know the pact we all made, we promised we'd tell each other EVERYTHING no matter how bad or stupid it may be no judgement." Dinah says.
"Yeah maybe you're right " Camila says letting out a big sigh.
"Mani, Ally and I did come up with a plan though, we'll fill you in later." Dinah tells Camila giving her a wink.
"Morning!" Normani and Ally say to the other two girls, noticing Lauren isn't in her bunk.
"Uhhhh where's this one?" Dinah questions pointing a finger at Lauren's bunk.
"Maybe she's in the venue already, she was sleep since like a day ago." Ally suggests.
"Come on China " Camila says as she pulls her hood up and drags Dinah off the bus.
"Here's what we came up with." Dinah starts to explain operation LJ to her.
"You , for some reason are the closest to Lo, maybe it's that Miami/Cuban blood or something." Dinah says causing Camila to let out a slight giggle. "To be honest the plan kinda sucks, it's not even a plan." Dinah says while giggling.
"We decided that you should kinda just stalk her, do everything you can to be up in her grill , but don't come across as creepy." Dinah explains to Camila.
"Alrighty my matey." Camila says using a Irish accent for some reason. "You're such a dork." Dinah says slapping her shoulder. "Oh and one more thing, we also agreed that so you're not like doing all the dirty work, we would all sometimes make like side remarks when we're all together and notice her acting off." Dinah adds.
"Gotcha " Camila says giving a thumbs up.
Camila carries on and enters the venue. "Hey Will , have you seen Lauren anywhere?" She asks their tour manager giving him a fist bump.
"Uh yeah she said she was going to the store and she'd be back soon." He tells her. "Oh okay" she responds back. She then goes into the venue and takes a seat backstage to watch some tv.

Lauren finally arrives , she quickly shoves a bag with whatever she brought into her suitcase quickly.

"HEYYYY!" Camila says excitedly causing Lauren to tense up. Camila gets up to greet her with a hug.

"How are you today?...you know after..." She trailed off questioning Lauren . "I'm great, I just needed some alone time." Lauren says with a smile. "Where are the others?" She asks Camila.

"Oh they're still getting themselves together." Camila says, Lauren nods.

"Is it safe to enter?" Big Rob asks while knocking on the door before entering.

"Yeah, come in." Lauren answers back. "You girls have an interview with a local radio station in half an hour." Big Rob tells them, "Let the others know to meet at the catering area."

"Okay." Both girls answer back, as they pull out their phones to text them.

A few minutes later they all meet in the catering area to prepare for their interview. Lauren greets the others, they still have 15 minutes until the sit down starts. Lauren sneaks out to take a phone call.
"So how's she been acting?" Normani questions Camila.
"Huh?" Camila says not hearing what Normani had said because she was too busy trying to see if she could eavesdrop on Lauren.
Normani repeats herself. "Oh she told me she's better now she just needed time to regroup herself." Camila tells them all.
Lauren steps back in with a distressed look on her face, but the girls don't acknowledge it.

"I hear we have some Crawfish lovers!" The interviewer says excitedly. "That's what's up" Normani and Dinah say while giving eachother a hi five and discussing New Orleans cuisine with the interviewer .
Throughout the interview Lauren actually gets into it. Most of the interviews they've done recently , she usually just sits there in a daze and every so often says 2 words.
Once the interview had ended , it was already past lunch time. In just a few minutes the meet and greet session would begin. This was always the girls favorite part of touring, getting personal with the fans.
"How are you sweetie?" Dinah says as she bends down to pinch the little girls cheeks. Each meet and greet seems to be getting shorter and shorter, sometimes they wish they could just meet fans for 3 hours instead of performing.
Now it's time for the girls and the crew to eat dinner before heading onto the stage. Before every meal they all hold hands and pray. Ally usually leads it.

"I'm not really that hungry." Lauren announces as she heads to her dressing room. "I had a huge milkshake earlier, im good." Lauren says putting a hand up signaling Normani to stop trying to get her to eat the chicken.
When the other girls enter the dressing room, they begin changing into their outfits. "Uh need some help there?" Ally asks Lauren, noticing she's having difficulty getting hers on. "Ughh see this is why I didn't want to eat anything tonight." Lauren says in a frustrated tone. "Lo, you're not fat." Dinah says in a sympathetic tone. "It's just ... Erghhhh." Lauren says.
For a brief minute there's a moment of silence, then it is broken at the sound of Lauren's outfit splitting down the back. Lauren stands up, embarrassed at the fact that she had just flashed her whole rear end to her fellow group members.
"Where's Erica when you need her?" Lauren says. Erica is their seamstress, she sews their outfits and adds adjustments to them. "I'm on it!" Erica says as she enters the dressing room with her big box of sewing equipment. "Girls you have to take your places , you have 10 mins til the curtain drops ." Will announces. "Don't worry sweetie, I got ya." Erica tells Lauren in an attempt to calm her down.
"Now lift up your arms and stand up as straight as you can." Erica tells her, as she attempts to sew her up but has much difficulty doing so. "Wow this is gonna be tougher than I thought, it fit you perfectly fine two nights ago." Erica says.
"I know, I know , it's just that... Never Mind." Lauren says nearly choking on her words.
"Okay this isn't gonna work, at the moment we haven't got the duplicate shipment in yet so just wear that band tee with those leggings or something." A panicked Erica says to Lauren.
Lauren made it right on beat, she came in just as the curtain dropped. When the track to BO$$ started and all the lights were on, all the girls gave Lauren a second look noticing she was just dressed casual.
The show went on , the girls have it their all like they do at every show. "THANK YOU SO SO MUCH , WE'll SEE YA'LL REAL SOON!!" Ally shouted into the microphone as they took their bow and exit the stage. "That freaking rocked my socks off!" Camila says in a cheerful tone. "Grammar." Lauren said pointing a finger at Camila. "So what happened with your outfit ?" Normani acknowledging the fact that Lauren came on stage in her favorite The 1975 shirt and black leggings. "Oh. It didn't work out it was unrepairable." Lauren explains. "I see you must've been getting in on that southern grub." Ally says in a teasingly way. Lauren half laughs.
"Well I think I'm gonna head out to the bus." Lauren announces. "Aw why ?, you we usually stay backstage and do spontaneous dance routines until we are forced to leave." Normani tells Lauren. "I don't know I'm just really tired." Lauren says as she heads to the bus.
The other girls watch her leave. After she's gone they start doing different dances to post on snapchat. While the others aren't paying attention, Camila slips out the room to see about Lauren. She quickly types in the bus code and enters. When she steps in she sees Lauren laying on the couch in the lounge typing on her phone. Camila sits at the other end of the couch causing Lauren to jump not hearing her even enter. "I thought you were gonna stay in there with the others?" Lauren asks. "Nah you know I suck at dancing ." She says while laughing. "I thought you were going to sleep." Camila states. "I was but..." Lauren pauses "I just have a lot of things running through my mind." Lauren says as she places a hand on her head. "Do you feel like talking about it?" Camila asks in a concerned tone. Lauren doesn't answer right away. "I'll - we'll revisit this at a later time." Lauren says as she gets up noticing the girls are heading towards the bus. "Okay." Camila says knowing Lauren probably didn't hear her.

What do you guys think about this story so far? What is on Lauren's mind?