32

Camila brings her hands to her mouth in shock as she walks to the other side of the car to see the small amount of water making a stain in Lauren's sweatpants.

"Oh my god!" Are the only words Camila can think of.

"What do I do!?" Lauren questions in a panicked tone.

"I don't know!" Camila says freaking out just as much as Lauren.

"It's too early!!" Lauren cries out.

"I know- I know!!" Camila says back.

The two stand there for a few moments going back and forth not knowing what to do.

"Okay-okay-okay uh lets go inside." Camila says calming down, moving her fingers through her hair as she guides Lauren into the house.

When they first enter they see Taylor sitting at the counter eating a slice of leftover pizza.

"Where's your mom at?" Camila asks.

"Grading papers." Taylor simply says leading Camila and Lauren to know that she's in her office.

"What's wrong ?" Taylor asks looking at both of them seeing that they're in distress.

"Did you piss your pants?" Taylor asks noticing the stain accompanied by a laugh.

"My water broke." Lauren says.
Causing Taylor to squeal in excitement.

Camila and Lauren continue to walk to Clara's office.

"Mom my water just broke." Lauren says trying to sound calm and looking around her premises making sure she wasn't leaking.

"What really!?" Clara asks.

The two nod confirming the statement.

Clara stands up from her desk, taking her glasses off.

"Okay, wow I didn't think this would happen this soon, she's gonna be premature..." Clara starts with taking a deep breath .

Lauren gets a worried expression across her face.

"But no, don't worry everything will be fine." Clara says trying to assure her.

"First , why don't you take a shower, I'm pretty sure you're feeling icky." Her mother suggests.

"Oh and be careful where the water goes." Clara adds.

Lauren heads into her bathroom following her mothers suggestion.

"Is there anything I should do?" Camila inquires.

"Yeah actually, you can get some clothes out for her." Clara suggests.

"I'll put the bag in the car." Clara says as she goes to get the bag and heads to the car that they'll be using.

Camila ponders around Lauren's clothes , at last she picks out a pair of loose sweats for her.

After doing that Camila takes a seat on Lauren's bed waiting for either Clara or Lauren to return.

"I feel like a leaky faucet." Lauren says as she enters her room with a towel around her after taking a quick shower.

"Here , I already laid you're things out for you." Camila says as she exits the room to give Lauren privacy.

"Thank you, and you don't have to leave." Lauren says to her.