12

"Bye , love you!" All the girls say to each other as they part ways at the airport to get to their designated terminals.
Ally heads to a gate to go to San Antonio, Dinah to Santa Ana , Normani to Houston and Camila and Lauren to Miami.

"Are you sure you don't want me to grab you something to eat before we board?" Camila asks Lauren.
"No I think I'm fine, I had a banana on the way here." Lauren replies back.
"That's not enough , are you forgetting the fact that you're pregnant?" Camila questions her group member.
"To be honest sometimes I do." Lauren says as she lets out a laugh.

The announcer over the intercom signals them that it's time to start boarding.
"I'll carry that for you." Camila says as she grabs Lauren's backpack after noticing she's having difficulty holding it.
"Thanks." Lauren says as butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"This is my first flight since I've popped , let's hope it goes well." Lauren says to Camila as they take their seats.

"These seats are kinda small, are you gonna be okay or shall we upgrade to first class?" Camila asks Lauren as she grabs her hand.

Lauren's mind starts going crazy at the fact that Camila's touching her hand, but dismisses her thoughts assuming it's from the hormones.

"Earth to Lauren." Camila says as she waves her hand in front of Lauren's face.
"Oh ! Sorry I was distracted um no I'll be fine here I'll make it work." Lauren tells her.

"Perhaps I should sit on the isle seat so I don't have to you know cross over you if I go to the bathroom." Lauren suggests.

"True." Camila says as they switch seats.

After the flight takes off, Camila is sat listening to Taylor Swift's whole discography, while Lauren sits there reading a book.

"Hmm?" Camila says as Lauren taps her, interrupting her listening to her music.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom." Lauren says softly just letting Camila know out of courtesy.
Camila nods.

Lauren doesn't take too long and hurries back because she can't stand the awkwardness of people looking at her while she passes through the isle.

"You okay?" Camila says as Lauren sits down after noticing that she threw her head back.

"How long until we land?" Lauren asks Camila

"Are you okay?" Camila asks again ignoring Lauren's question.

"Yes- no not really." Lauren says.

"You know that huge turbulence we hit earlier... I think it fu**ed with my stomach, I'm so nauseous right now." Lauren tells Camila as she places a hand on her stomach.

Camila takes her headphones off and lifts the armrest up allowing Lauren to lay on her.
"Camila you don't have to do this." Lauren tells her.

"No it's all good, I know how difficult this time of your life must be for you." Camila says as she pushes some strands of hair out of Lauren's face.

"Oh and to answer your question we should be landing in about 30 minutes." Camila gladly tells Lauren.

"Excuse me , can I have some ginger ale please?" Camila nicely asks the flight attendant.
The flight attendant comes back in a few minutes with a glass bottle of ginger ale.

Lauren's laid on Camila with her eyes closed,
"Here drink this." Camila says as she hands Lauren the ginger ale.
"Thanks mom." Lauren says in a joking way causing both girls to giggle.

After the plane lands, the two girls walk through the airport to find their families.
"Lauren!" Mike says excitedly as he waves Lauren over.
"Camila your parents said something came up at work so you're can come home with us until this evening unless you want us to drop you off at your house." Clara tells Camila.