30

Camila is still curled up into a ball until she is alarmed by a murderous type of banging on her door.

Her heart starts to race, she knows it's her father.

She stands up and takes a breath, closes her eyes, and opens the door.

"I do not allow faggots in my house!" He yells angrily at her as he grabs her wrists pulling her out of her room.

"MOM! MOM! MOM!" Camila screams at the top of her lungs.

Sinu comes running to Camila's room.

"Alejandro!" Sinu says causing him to let go of their daughter.

"Mija you're 18 now, if you wanna go be gay then you have to leave!" Sinu says in a raised voice.

"B-but" Camila says but is cut off.

"You will not be prancing your gayness around Sofi!" She continues.

Sinu starts saying stuff in Spanish again as Alejandro and her leave the room.

She turns around to see Camila still standing there motionless, "PACK YOUR BAGS, YOU'RE OUT OF HERE!" Sinu demands.

Camila's heart shatters at her mothers words.

For some reason she does exactly what her mother said, she heads into her room and grabs a few important things , such as her guitar , a few clothes, etc...

After three hours had passed since Lauren texted her , she finally feels ready to reply.

When she looks at her messages she sees Lauren had just sent another message only a few minutes ago.

"I'm not gonna be able to sleep until I hear from you." Lauren's message reads.

"You need to sleep it's not good for Rey." Camila simply replies back instead of replying to the initial question.

"Oh so now you respond lol but seriously is everything alright?" Lauren texts back.

Camila just sends a sad emoji followed by the one with a tear drop falling.

"I'm gonna take that as a no?" Lauren questions.

"They told me I have to leave, I've been kicked out." Camila sends back.

"What?!!! That's fu**ing crazy!" Lauren says back.

"Why don't you come over here, I'll have the back door open for you." Lauren insists.

"It's kinda late isn't it?" Camila questions.

"F**k time just get over here." Lauren says.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Camila says.

Camila arrives at the Jauregui's taking no more than 5 minutes to get there. She walks around back like Lauren instructed.

Lauren meets her at the door and embraced her immediately, seeing that she looks like an emotional wreck.

Lauren walks Camila into her room, the two sit cris cross style on her bed.