26

"Lauren?" Dinah questions after seeing that she's frozen after she showed her the picture and video of her and Camila's aquatic make out session.

Lauren doesn't answer and covers her face with her hand and storms off to her room.

Camila doesn't bother chasing after her, "Everything I do goes wrong, ALWAYS!" She says getting frustrated.

Normani wraps her arm around a distressed Camila, "Let's take you to your room, wouldn't want another video circulating." She says as they walk towards the elevator.

The elevator takes them to their level instantaneously, they step off ; Ally and Normani agree to let Dinah calm the two girls down.

Camila opens the door to their room, they enter the room and find Lauren laying on her side with her arms crossed in tears.

"Are you okay...I mean I see that you're not , you know what I mean." Camila asks as she sits on the opposite side of the bed pulling the strands of hair out of her girlfriends face. Dinah takes a seat at the end of the bed as well.

Lauren rolls over and sits up, "I don't know, I just feel like I screwed up with being honest with the fans." She tells them.
"Well actually management is the one to blame." Dinah says . "Janelle was suppose to set up the live chat but it never happened." She adds.

"I mean I guess it kinda was their fault ." Lauren says.

"But I just feel so bad, and especially since they don't know the story." Lauren says sounding solemn. "I don't even wanna see what's happening online right now." Lauren continues.

"It doesn't effect me so let me check." Dinah says as she pulls out her phone.
"Yeahhhhh if I were both of you I would burn every trace of my social media life." Dinah says after she sees the first few tweets.

Lauren plops herself back onto the bed. "My vacation is ruined, I just wanna get back home as soon as possible." She says.

"Well it's still kinda early." Camila says.

"Yeah but it would be too much of a hassle to rush to the airport now and all." Dinah says.

Lauren uses both of her hands to rub her face.

"I'm sorry, I really wanted this trip to be special..." Camila starts but is cut off by Lauren.

"This is not you're fault, this trip has been amazing up until now." Lauren tells her. "Nobody has ever done anything like this for me before, you're a keeper." She continues.

"I just don't know what to do now." Lauren tells both of them.

"Well first off, you have to remain calm for that fetuses purpose." Dinah tells her.

Lauren looks down at her stomach and lightly rubs it, "Well she's been kicking like crazy since I came in here, I hope that doesn't mean anything." She tells Dinah.

"That always happened to my mom when she was stressed, it's the baby's way of telling you to cool down." Dinah assures her.

"Ah I know just the thing to relax all three of you." Dinah says as she tells the two of them to lay on the backs.

"Are either one of you familiar with ASMR?" Dinah asks looking at both of them.

They look at each other and shake their heads in a no motion.